Photo

Has anybody used Elite Media Concepts for videography?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#11 DivaBride2Be

DivaBride2Be
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:56 AM

Also Sharita you looked amazing OMG and congratulations to the both of you!! Loved the video. I want the Contemporary package with the love story, I think I will have fun shooting it!

#12 DivaBride2Be

DivaBride2Be
    • 37 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:59 AM

Hi Tanya2Chris,

Have you used Elite media concepts, did you book? I really want too.

#13 halfmoonbride2b

halfmoonbride2b
      • 12 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

Thanks so much! I promise you will not regret booking them. I did not have to worry about anything. Congrats to you and your fiancĀ©!

#14 Aunje

Aunje
        • 13 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:43 AM

Halfmoonbride2b or any other brides who might know, how did you pay for your videography/DJ services with elitemconcepts please? I'd also love to use them and am hoping they have a holding deposit option to secure our date. Also, how was the DJ? I am torn between using DJKevan (who I've contacted twice but not yet had a response) and trying to negotiate a package with elitemconcepts?? I don't know what I'd do without this website lol

#15 halfmoonbride2b

halfmoonbride2b
          • 12 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:19 AM

The Dj was great and it helped that their website enabled us to create a list of songs that we liked.  The DJ was able to get an idea of the types of music and songs that we like.  We paid using paypal but I think they also have an option to wire transfer.  We did have to pay a deposit to book them.  Happy planning!!

#16 Laura2013

Laura2013
            • 177 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

I would absolutely love to book Elite Media Concepts for a videographer, but am running over budget as it is. We are also having an at home reception which is costing a lot more than I planned...I was hoping to book RGweddings (RoxRoy) but he is not available. Can anyone else recommend a videographer with lower prices than Elite Media but still quality work? I know I do NOT want to book Digital Images through the resort. Thanks!

#17 DivaBride2Be

DivaBride2Be
              • 37 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Laura2013 

I would absolutely love to book Elite Media Concepts for a videographer, but am running over budget as it is. We are also having an at home reception which is costing a lot more than I planned...I was hoping to book RGweddings (RoxRoy) but he is not available. Can anyone else recommend a videographer with lower prices than Elite Media but still quality work? I know I do NOT want to book Digital Images through the resort. Thanks!

Hi hun, there is another videographer that comes close at a fraction of the cost, they are not cinematographers but there work is impeccable and comes highly recommended they are Pictures in Motion and there website is www.islandpicturesjm.com check them out online yo may be suprised and hope this helps......seems better than roxroy to me anyway. xx

#18 Laura2013

Laura2013
                • 177 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

Thanks so much for the recommendation, I will look into them :)

#19 MissSimone

MissSimone
                  • 255 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

Sharita your wedding was beautiful and this video captured the day perfectly! I love that you got married at the Oleander Terrace at Half Moon. That's the location that I want.  Thanks so much for sharing!

#20 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
                    • 366 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by halfmoonbride2b 

Thanks so much! I promise you will not regret booking them. I did not have to worry about anything. Congrats to you and your fiancĀ©!

If you don't mind me asking, how much does Elite Media Concepts charge?  I would love to go with them, but I have no idea what there cost is.  I am still waiting to hear back, but in the meantime RG Weddings told me it is available.   Anyone know the prices Elite Media Concepts charge???   Help is greatly appreciated!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users