Any march 2013 brides out there?
I am getting married March 15, 2013 at Excellence Playa Mujeres. It seems forever away, but so excited!
Jump to content
Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:45 AM
I'm getting hitched March 28, 2013 at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Jamaica! 9 1/2 months to go still! I feel like I have everything I can do at this point done .. the rest I do about 2 or 3 months before... the next 6-7 months are going to go by so slow!
Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:23 PM
Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:00 PM
I'm getting married March 21st 2013.
What's everyone working on?
I still haven't had my first dress fitting. Aghh. Just had another guest book yesterday!
I'm leaving the ceremony music up to my FI and crossing my fingers that he'll get it done soon.
Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:34 AM
Hi ladies! Congrats to you all on your upcoming weddings! I'm a May 2013 bride that happens to live in Playa Del Carmen in the Riviera Maya. I saw that there were a couple of brides in here that are getting married down here, specifically seatkins22 and Amanda Gardner.
First, I wanted to offer my assistance if either of you has any questions about the area. We've been living down here for a year now and know the area quite well. Throw any questions you may have my way!
Second, I'm in the process of collecting some decor for our rustic vintage themed wedding down here on May 22nd. I'm having a hard time finding everything I need since the area caters mostly to tourists and doesn't really have a ton of options in the way of home decor. If anyone having their wedding in Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Tulum or anywhere in between would like to sell some of their decor items to me please let me know! This may also help with baggage fees on the way home
These are some of the things we are still looking for:
- anything that would suit a vintage or rustic style wedding
- fans in lighter shades of pink, teal, lavender, ivory or just made of wood
- a birdcage (rustic looking if possible)
- string lighting of any sort, exposed bulb and christmas lights
- props and frames for a DIY photobooth (nothing too cheesy, we're think more of a "gentlemen & ladies" style"
- oil lamps
- tin buckets of various sizes
- a parasol in any shade of purple, teal or turquoise
- small glass candleholders
- burlap or lace runners that would fit rectangle tables for 10-12 people
- white or teal paper lanterns
- white or teal paper picado (as long as its not personalized of course)
- anything else that's ivory, blush, lavender or turquoise
Thanks, and happy planning to everyone! You guys are getting really close!
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users