Suggestions for a little flowergirl/ring bearer combined "duties"

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FireyNurse

• 389 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:51 AM

We are having just one little girl in our wedding party, she will be our flowergirl, but I am also trying to figure out how we can incorporate the ringbearer duties for her as well. 

I have been googling my brains out looking for things and can't seem to come up with anything right now other than having her walk the aisle with flowers and someone such as her mom be seated holding the rings in something cute and when its time for the ring exchange she could bring them to us..... this seems sorta boring and not creative at all though, lol!

Does anyone have any cute and or creative suggestions of how we can do this?

• Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

what about having a basket (picture easter basket style with a tall handle) that holds the flower petals, and tie the rings securely to the arch of the handle with ribbon, so they dangle when she walks? then as she approaches, the person performing the ceremony can meet her at the end of the aisle and untie them and have them in his/her pocket?

#3 BethSilver

• 25 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

What about putting the rings on a chain that she can wear as a necklace?  That way, someone can put the necklace around her right before she walks down the aisle and they won't be lost. 

#4 AmberDragon

• Site Supporter
      • 206 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 13, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:25 PM

Ohh I love the necklace idea!  My daughter will be my flower girl so I might have to use that idea.  I was originally thinking attached to the basket as well. 

#5 FireyNurse

• 389 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Thanks those are two great ideas!!! 

#6 Dazeydawl

• 861 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

i love the basket idea

#7 cindy2013

• 189 posts
          • Wedding Date:March 12, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Kukua, Punta Cana
          • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

Or can you securely attach the rings to a seashell or starfish with ribbon, and use that to decorate your basket?  Have the starfish tied to the basket handle, and then someone can untie the starfish from the handle and she"ll be able to hold them.

Bling in Bloom - Floral Brooch Bouquets

IG: blinginbloom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users