Photo

LeBlanc 2013

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 brunamcr

brunamcr
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:33 AM

Hi! I am getting married there on Feb 15, 2013. Let's exchange info!!! :) cheers!

#32 myhunbun

myhunbun
    • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

I'm wondering if anyone partook of their "complimentary wedding package". I'm wondering if their level of responsiveness and level of service differed if you used their paying packages vs their complimentary package. Feedback anyone?

#33 brunamcr

brunamcr
      • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:04 AM

Hi! I am not sure about their complimentary package. That is actually the package I signed up for, but I was going over some old threads and it looks like that is "the way to go" if you don't like the decor they offer in case you are signing up to the Signature package, because you can customize it the way you want. I am still looking into more details, but can share more info later. Are you also getting married at Le Blanc in 2014? 

Bruna

#34 myhunbun

myhunbun
        • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

I'm wondering if anyone partook of their "complimentary wedding package". I'm wondering if their level of responsiveness and level of service differed if you used their paying packages vs their complimentary package. Feedback anyone?

#35 brunamcr

brunamcr
          • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:04 AM

Hi! I am not sure about their complimentary package. That is actually the package I signed up for, but I was going over some old threads and it looks like that is "the way to go" if you don't like the decor they offer in case you are signing up to the Signature package, because you can customize it the way you want. I am still looking into more details, but can share more info later. Are you also getting married at Le Blanc in 2014? 

Bruna

#36 alimiller

alimiller
            • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:03 AM

I got married at le blanc may 15th 2013. It was perfection In every way.. We choose the beach location and it was just us. So romantic and amazing in every way.. We used ocean studio photographers which were very very good. I just got my photos and I'm thrilled.. Overall it was the best day I have no regrets nor would I change one thing..

#37 Melissa Brayton

Melissa Brayton
              • 19 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

Congratulations!!!! I just got married at Leblanc on the 25th!!! We also got married on the beach! It was amazing. The best days of our lives. They did such an amazing job there. Was Paola your wedding planner?? She was fantastic. I'm waiting for our pictures and cannot wait to see them! Did you do a civil ceremony?

#38 alimiller

alimiller
                • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:12 AM

Hi yes she was our planner too. Very sweet she is.. Civil ceremony yes.. Truly the best way to get married right there on the beach.. My pictures I love!!! Great job they did.. Congrats to you as we'll.. My pictures took about 2 weeks to receive

#39 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

Hello,

We have scheduled our Le Blanc Destination Wedding Webinar for Saturday, April 12, 2014 @ 9:00am PST.  These webinars are a great way to get your questions answered.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users