Photo

LeBlanc 2013

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Melissa Brayton

Melissa Brayton
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

Hi LeBlanc Brides! Just wanted to touch base and find out if any of you have recently gotten married at LeBlanc!? Just curious to see how it all went and if you have any suggestions or pictures! I am getting excited.....4 more months to go!!

#22 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Melissa Brayton 

Hi LeBlanc Brides! Just wanted to touch base and find out if any of you have recently gotten married at LeBlanc!? Just curious to see how it all went and if you have any suggestions or pictures! I am getting excited.....4 more months to go!!

Hi Melissa,

Only 4 months to go? Wow, congrats!!!!

Here are a few pics of our most recent Le Blanc Wedding on the beach:

You can also view the full event here: 

Best wishes and hope you have an absolutely wonderful day!!!!

#23 Melissa Brayton

Melissa Brayton
      • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

Thank you so much for sending me these pictures!  Really really nicely done and a beautiful couple! I showed my fiance the TTD pictures and they are REALLY cool looking however, I dont know if I would want my dress to get wet because I want to be in my dress for the whole night. Is this something that you do right after the wedding, how does this work? The pictures look great though!! Also, I already booked my photos to be done through LeBlanc, so I do not think that they use Del Sol, correct? Would I have to pay extra to hire you? Just curious and want to make sure that I am making the right decision.

Thank you so much for the well wishes! 

#24 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
        • Vendor
        • 1,243 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Melissa Brayton 

Thank you so much for sending me these pictures!  Really really nicely done and a beautiful couple! I showed my fiance the TTD pictures and they are REALLY cool looking however, I dont know if I would want my dress to get wet because I want to be in my dress for the whole night. Is this something that you do right after the wedding, how does this work? The pictures look great though!! Also, I already booked my photos to be done through LeBlanc, so I do not think that they use Del Sol, correct? Would I have to pay extra to hire you? Just curious and want to make sure that I am making the right decision.

Thank you so much for the well wishes! 

HI Melissa,

So glad the pics helped you!!!

The TTD Session is usually schedule 1 - 2 days after your big day and while we visit unusual places the idea is to have fun and not necessarily ruin your gorgeous dress!! Although some of our gals have brought a different dress for the Trash the Dress Session and do it before the wedding day :) This is entirely up to you!!

Check out these other sessions:

While we have done many weddings at Le Blanc and we absolutely love to work with them, we are not part of the wedding package. However, most of our gals have yet to be asked to pay more than just a Day Pass for our photographers.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Hope your day is magical, fun and everything you've ever dreamt of :)

#25 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
          • 381 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

Oh my!!! Those pictures are STUNNING! I stumbled across this resorts website while randomly surfing the web. The resort looks amazing. Thinking of reconsidering my location since I haven't booked yet. Hmm...

Does anyone know if the guest have to wear arm bands? Is this resort located on "hotel row"? Meaning there are a string of hotels next to each other. 

#26 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:45 AM

Hello Le Blanc Bride & Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the Le Blanc Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#27 Kristen112808

Kristen112808
            • 169 posts
              • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

gorgeous pics!

Congrats and welcome!! :)

#28 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

Just a reminder:

We have a Le Blanc & Beach Palace Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

The link above has registration information.

This is a great opportunity for currentLe Blanc & Beach Palace. brides and grooms or those considering the venues for the wedding location to get your questions answered. 

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#29 myhunbun

myhunbun
              • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

New here! And getting my planning on for Aug2013!!!

#30 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
                • 185 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:38 AM

Hello,

TA Wendy here... Welcome! Let us know if you need any TA assistance! I will actually be on site at Le Blanc next week from Mar 31-4Apr.. so if you need anything photographed or other questions answered I would be happy to help!

Regards,

Wendy

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
                  AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
                  Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users