Photo

ChocoTaco’s DIY Orchid Boarding Pass Invitations!

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#31 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
  • 955 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Jocelin Reyes 

amazing job!. congratulations

Thanks!

#32 kmiller8609

kmiller8609
    • 151 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:56 PM

beautiful!

#33 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
      • 955 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

Thanks!

#34 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
        • 313 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Thanks!

These are lovely!  I'm starting mine this weekend :)

#35 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
          • 955 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

These are lovely!  I'm starting mine this weekend :)

Thank you!.  I hope you enjoy putting them together, make sure you post them after your done so we can all ooh and aaah over them!

#36 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
            • 180 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:59 PM

Ugh, I wish I had even an ounce of artistic capabilities! And it's not even that I am not "creative" it's that I can barely draw a stick figure!! I'm so jealous, because I would love to be able to make my own invitations and have them come out as beautifully!! 

When are you planning on sending them out?? Our weddings are very close to each other, but if you're already working on invites I'm assuming you're going to send them out shortly? 

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#37 FIFAbride

FIFAbride
              • 97 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:18 AM

I love them!  You did a wonderful job.  What did you use to round the edges and cut the indents?

#38 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                • 955 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by LTLFAITHY 

Ugh, I wish I had even an ounce of artistic capabilities! And it's not even that I am not "creative" it's that I can barely draw a stick figure!! I'm so jealous, because I would love to be able to make my own invitations and have them come out as beautifully!! 

When are you planning on sending them out?? Our weddings are very close to each other, but if you're already working on invites I'm assuming you're going to send them out shortly? 

Thank you! Honestly, I'm just an anxious planner and my trend is to do everything earlier than the norm no matter how hard I resist.  We decided that STDs weren't necessary and just an added cost since most of our guest have had our wedding date, or atleast month, committed to memory since February. So we're sending the invites out in mid July (10 months out) which is earlier than most, but it works for us. 

So what have you decided to do for your invites? Are you purchasing them or are you going to dabble a bit and see if you can come up with something great for a DIY?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIFAbride 

I love them!  You did a wonderful job.  What did you use to round the edges and cut the indents?

Thanks. I used the EK Success Small Corner Punch, if works perfectly.  Good luck with your DIY project, make sure to post when you're done, I would love to see the final product.

#39 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:00 AM

These came our gorgeous!  Congrats

#40 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
                    • 180 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

invitations.jpg

I'm an anxious planner as well, LOL! We just ordered cheap Save the Dates ~ we decided that we kind of had to send them out, because my FI has a huge family and even though we aren't expecting the majority of them to come we figured it was the best bet, so that no feelings got hurt. We were thinking we'd send out the actual invites about 4-5 months in advance, but then I realized that is between November 27th and December 27th, and I think there is too much of a chance for the invitations to get "lost in the shuffle" that time of year! So we'll probably send them out 6 months early. And no, I'm not even going to attempt to DIY on the invitations. I just got a bunch of samples from Wedding Paper Divas and I have a few more on the way from Exclusively Weddings…………..

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users