Photo

ChocoTaco’s DIY Orchid Boarding Pass Invitations!

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#11 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
  • 955 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

these are absolutely beautiful!  love..LOVE..love them!!!!  :D   can't wait to see the rest of your DIY creations...  happy planning!!  R~

Thanks MrsTGun! It means a lot to get a compliment from a BDW queen of DIY.

Those are fabulous!  They are some the best passport invitations I have seen.  Great job!

Thanks Amber, I hope my guests are equally impressed

#12 Islander88

Islander88
    • 120 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

these are beautiful! orchids are my fave. you did an excellent job on these

#13 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
      • 955 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

these are beautiful! orchids are my fave. you did an excellent job on these

Thanks Islanders88!

#14 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
        • 200 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

Beautiful!!! look very professional

#15 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
          • 955 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

Beautiful!!! look very professional

Thank you!

#16 Robox

Robox
            • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

You did a fantastic job on those invites. They are the nicest ticket invites i've seen. I can't imagine how much work that was. Would i be able to make those using a Mac? I feel like by the time I get all the supplies it will cost me just as much as if I had someone do them for me. I only need 50 of them. How many did you make? Was it worth it? And how much do you think it cost in the end? Thanks for your troubles. Oksana

#17 Robox

Robox
              • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

You did a fantastic job on those invites. They are the nicest ticket invites i've seen. I can't imagine how much work that was. Would i be able to make those using a Mac? I feel like by the time I get all the supplies it will cost me just as much as if I had someone do them for me. I only need 50 of them. How many did you make? Was it worth it? And how much do you think it cost in the end? Thanks for your troubles. Oksana

#18 Robox

Robox
                • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

#19 Byoksana

Byoksana
                  • 9 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

#20 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                    • 861 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

these are amazing! great work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users