Photo

Joanne’s After the Fact Planning Thread & Review In One -> Long with tons of photos & info

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#11 chrisdior

chrisdior
  • 286 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

GREAT REVIEW! and such a happy ending!!! Congratulations!! you have already been a big help for me, answering my questions on the forum!

#12 ShellyCarter

ShellyCarter
    • 217 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:27 AM

Details..i love it!!! 

congratz on the wedding and the baby!! 

Married! xo

#13 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

LOVE your planning thread..and the fact you got pregnant right away..best wedding present!!! Everything looks perfect despite a few bumps in the road! I never thought to look at Target for a flower girls dress..you've given me lots of ideas..thanks a bunch and congrats!!!

#14 holls213

holls213
        • 43 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

Wow Joanne, thanks so much for such a wonderful and thorough thread!!  and CONGRATULATIONS on both the wedding and baby!!  Very exciting! 

#15 holls213

holls213
          • 43 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

Forgot to mention how much i love your ring...mine is almost identical to yours :)

#16 ckrn

ckrn
            • Site Supporter
            • 51 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

Congrats you look beautiful. I'm using Adrian as well for the wedding. Where did you get your guestbook? Did you bring the glass for the frame with you? --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?scy132

#17 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
              • 860 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by ckrn 

Congrats you look beautiful. I'm using Adrian as well for the wedding. Where did you get your guestbook? Did you bring the glass for the frame with you?
                ---
                I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?scy132

We ordered the framed guest book from Walmart online, they personalized the metal frame for us before shipping. An excellent deal compared to prices elsewhere!

We took the whole frame and the stand (purchased separately at Kohls) with us but there was no need. Our w/c removed the framing/signing part and left it on the below table to sign. I would definitely say not to bother bringing the whole thing with you, especially not the glass! Wish we had thought ahead!

This is the table it was on, the stand that the Just Married sign is on was actually for the guestbook, but the w/c placed it flat on the table, which I guess was easier for guests to sign :

Joanna+Mike-5.jpg

#18 marooon13

marooon13
                • 250 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
                • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
                • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

CONGRATS! You did a wonderful job planning- and everything turned out so beautiful! Not to mention you look stunning! 

Thank you for all of your planning tips as well :o)

#19 mrlddst

mrlddst
                • 222 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

Congrats on the wedding and the soon to be baby!! 

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#20 tkuzma

tkuzma
                  • 418 posts
                  • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

What an incredible planning thread!!! Thank you so much Joanne for posting all of the details of your wedding planning process!  It looked like an absolute amazing and breath taking day full of love and happiness.  Your tipping info is greatly appreciated!  Congratulations on your marriage and for your little one to-be :)

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users