JoanneIreland

Joanne’s After the Fact Planning Thread & Review In One -> Long with tons of photos & info

Great thread! We just got married at Barcelo and both my wedding dress and TTD were made by babyonline too! I'm so jealous that you got to release sky lanterns. My WC told us they no longer allow them and so I brought back 50. Congrats on the baby! So exciting!

Congratulations! what a wonderful story and a spectacular new beginning for you both. Thank you for sharing your ideas, story and helpful hints. Much appreciated

Great thread!  And congrats on your beautiful wedding and bundle of joy!

Great thread! Love you mint matchbook idea! Wish I had seen this earlier I totally would have stolen your idea. Beautiful bride. Congrats on your little bundle of joy!

This has got to be the most detailed wedding journal I've seen yet!  Everything looks fantastic!  YOU WERE GORGEOUS!!!  WOW you rocked that dress!  :)    Congrats on the new addition to your family!  Best wishes for a healthy and uneventful pregnancy.

Did you bring the sky lanterns with you in your luggage or purchase them in Mexico?  I saw a great deal to purchase them online a few weeks ago and wanted to so badly but I didn't think we could take those fuel packs on the plane with us so I didn't buy them.