Photo

El Taj brides?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Lyman

Lyman
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

Good for your cherany - sounds like you found a great planner to work with......well done, and thx for sharing your experience with everyone here  :)

#22 TheDivineMissC

TheDivineMissC
    • 7 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

Thanks for the info!  Very helpful.  Best of luck with the next couple months, it will be amazing and beautiful!

#23 Kristen112808

Kristen112808
      • 169 posts
        • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

Happy planning!!

Congrats and welcome!! :)

#24 feebi

feebi
        • 154 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

If you haven't booked a venue yet, you can consider Le Reve. They are not all inclusive and don't have vendor fees. They are a boutique resort and have excellent food! I just came back from my stay at this hotel and highly recommend them!

#25 LeanneMarie

LeanneMarie
          • Vendor
          • 61 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

Cherany, you are so adorable!!!  I had so much fun the last couple of days with you and your energy.  I loved all the details you brought along and everything looked so great together.  The center pieces you had for Casa del Agua looked so great.  I'm excited to see the photos captured by your fabulous del Sol team!! :)

Hope you're dancing the night away right now!!!

Best of everything for you and Amy on your journey through a beautiful life together!

#26 aprixon

aprixon
            • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

Hello,

I am reaching out to you because I had my wedding near El Taj but we all stayed there.  I wanted to have it there but they no longer have weddings there.  I ended up having at Wicky's beach club which was just a few blocks away.  I absolutely fell in love with El Taj and PDC.  I unfortunately had a bad experience with the onsite wedding planner at El Taj.  Did you have any issues or work with El Taj wedding planner? I absolutely loved El Taj but the experience with wedding planning and the vendors became a night mare and she was my wedding planner.  Hope you can provide any additional feedback.  If not, thanks for the time and memories of playa del carmen and El Taj absolutely was priceless.

all the best,

Ann

#27 Sarahop81

Sarahop81
              • 34 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:10 AM

Can someone perhaps explain a little about the issues w/ the wedding planner at this location?  What is their name and what happened?  I am pretty interested in this location, but I'd hate to invest a lot of money to not be treated properly.  Any advice would help.

Thanks!

#28 gexton71

gexton71
                • 46 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:32 AM

Hello Cherany()Congratulations and welcome to the BDW forums..

#29 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
                  • 603 posts
                    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:03 AM

Can someone perhaps explain a little about the issues w/ the wedding planner at this location?  What is their name and what happened?  I am pretty interested in this location, but I'd hate to invest a lot of money to not be treated properly.  Any advice would help.

Thanks!

Hey Sarahop81,

We are wedding planners in Playa del carmen, and often have done weddings at El Taj/indigo beach.  The changes are that ceremonies cannot be held before sunset. Due to the fact that the beach club is still open to the public.  What I can advice you is to consider having your ceremony at different beach if you would rather have your ceremony early afternoon.  then only host your reception there.

This what most of my past brides have done, is to have their ceremony at the church or / different beach then go for reception at Indigo.

otherwise 6.30 pm which is fairly dark and that would mean the cocktail hour and picture time is done in the dark. 

We advice having a wedding planner who would take care of everything for you .

If you need more information feel free to ask and we will be happy to help.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
                    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
                    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
                    Joyce

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Brideof3 in Brideof3's Blog, on 08 August 2014 - 06:59 PM

Source: El Taj brides?

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users