Making my own invitations

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:54 PM

They look awesome, Jenesis! I love what you did!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JENESIS
    I did my own. I just bought card stock and envelopes form Paper Source, some ribbon, rubber stambs and scalloped scissors.

Here's picture.

http://i121.photobuc....invitation.jpg

#12 KarlaV

KarlaV
    • 171 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:09 PM

As far a layouts go... you might try downloading a trial version of Adobe's Creative Suite Adobe - Creative Suite 3, Web Site Design, Graphic Design, Video Editing, Photo Editing Software
      The trial lasts for 30 days and you can print from home with no problems.
      Karla&Ronnie
      Wedding Slideshow
      Engagement Slideshow
      May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#13 USMC_Wife2Be

USMC_Wife2Be
      • 27 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KarlaV
        As far a layouts go... you might try downloading a trial version of Adobe's Creative Suite Adobe - Creative Suite 3, Web Site Design, Graphic Design, Video Editing, Photo Editing Software
        The trial lasts for 30 days and you can print from home with no problems.
        awesome! Thanks!

#14 newfiebride

newfiebride
        • 196 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:13 PM

I did my own invites as well. We originally got free ones from our travel agent for booking with them but they weren't that great... so i bought my own do-it-yourself kit, which I saw at the craft store for $49.99 per box but bought at the dollar store for, dare I say......$10.00 for first box and $2.50 for the second!!! They are plain but I think cute...much better than the ones from agency...

#15 newfiebride

newfiebride
          • 196 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:14 PM

unfortunately i'm seem to have no clue how to add a pic of it here with my post??..still new to this...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users