Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Work permits for US based photographers traveling to Mexico

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone!


I am getting married November 3, 2012 at Azul Beach and I am bringing my photographer with me.  I was wondering if anyone had experience with bringing a photographer and what necessary documents, if any, needed to be prearranged so the photographer could work in the area.  I've read scary stories about camera equipment being confiscated because a photographer didn't have a work permit.


Any information would be helpful! Thanks.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this