Vistaprint - upload logo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bacha24

bacha24
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:06 AM

Hi All,

I am looking to get my OOT bag labels, notepads, magnets etc. printed through Vistaprint.  Just curious, if I upload my logo once, do they charge you again if you want to use the logo for multiple products? 

Thanks!

#2 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
    • 923 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by bacha24 

Hi All,

I am looking to get my OOT bag labels, notepads, magnets etc. printed through Vistaprint.  Just curious, if I upload my logo once, do they charge you again if you want to use the logo for multiple products? 

Thanks!

No they dont, make sure your file is 4 times larger so when you upload you get good resolution. I also put more than one image in the same file so I can pay for one upload and crop out what I need

#3 bacha24

bacha24
      • 59 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:25 AM

Oh, great idea...I will try that tonight!  Thanks a lot!

#4 li282

li282
        • 42 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

I actually was charged twice! I don't know what I did wrong, but I used the same image twice on one postcard and they charged me. I inquired, and they said the images were slightly different.. But they were not!

#5 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
          • 923 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by li282 

I actually was charged twice! I don't know what I did wrong, but I used the same image twice on one postcard and they charged me. I inquired, and they said the images were slightly different.. But they were not!

Did you upload it more than once, or did you select it from your library of images? That's interesting because I find that whenever I call customer service and am nice to them they refund my money right away no questions asked

#6 bacha24

bacha24
            • 59 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

I just ordered a bunch of items for free using the same picture and it only says 5.99 for the one picture I uploaded....

#7 lkterry

lkterry
              • 157 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

did you create your own images  or has anyone been able to use a logo from another website such as zazzle?

#8 bacha24

bacha24
                • 59 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

We created our own image/logo for ours and we just uploaded the logo for each product...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users