Entry Fee For Children - ROR???

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:26 PM

Hi brides to be....

Does anyone know how much the resort charges for kids attending the ceremony that are not staying at the resort? I know that adults are $50, but how much are children?

#2 Jerzzygirl

• 203 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:57 PM

I was just wondering where you saw that adults are 50.00? The last time I asked I was told 90.00. Never saw anything about children though.

#3 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 01:48 PM

Who told you $90? I emailed Chandlyn aboutr 2 weeks ago and this is what she stated:

Hi Carolina,

I have a question regarding my upcoming wedding at the Riu, Ocho Rios on May 10, 2008 @ 4:00pm. Is there a resort fee/charge for people attending the wedding who are not staying at the resort? If so, must they pay in advance or by a certain date, or can they purchase at the door upon arrival? Please let me know.

Also, I still haven't heard anything from my wedding planner. I would like to start making some arrangements. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Please note that the cost for off-property guests is US50 per person. We will need a list of names of persons so that the main gate security and the Front desk is aware of persons coming on property. Payment should be made at the Front desk upon arrival at the resort.

Kindly forward all queries to this email address.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users