Photo

Photographers in the Rivera Maya/Cancun Area... Any suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 K10Wyka

K10Wyka
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

HI ALL,

I'm getting married this december at Secrets Maroma and trying to find a great affordable photographer. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Kristen

#2 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
    • 389 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

We have hired Juan Navarro, his prices are super reasonable and I love his work! Check him out on here or google his name and check out his portfolio and blog!

Cheers!

#3 scottandmel

scottandmel
      • 19 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

We have hired La Luna for our Octobr wedding at the Royal. La Luna are Del Sol's sister company who offer a more affordable option but still provide a high quality service.

You can also check out there web page!! 

#4 K10Wyka

K10Wyka
        • 8 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

Ok, great thank you! Going to look at them now!

#5 Andrea434

Andrea434
          • 36 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

My husband and I used Derek Campbell from photos in Cancun.  He took great pics, was really affordable and easy to work with.  Some of my pics are on my review under The Royal-Playa del Carmen reviews.

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

there are a bunch of threads about RM photos and a bunch are on this forum.  you may want to check out reviews here: wedding photog reviews

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users