• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JBride777

• 36 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

I am trying to get as much info as possible on resorts that have beautiful grounds as well as ceremony sites.

I will also love for my guests not to have to pay too much for the stay.

I want to know as much as I can. I would also like to see what is out there. I am pretty lost, I keep seeking for answers but I am not getting enough. 

I would love to hear from Brides To Be as well as Former Brides...

If you can kindly please direct me to your blog if any with reviews and photos, or just post experiences here, I would appreciate it so much!

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from a lot of you..

#2 dreamweddings

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

Hello JBride777

Mexico, especially Riviera Maya has beautiful resorts and beach clubs that you could choose from as your possible wedding location.

If you read here on the resorts review and vendor reviews, you will find lot of helpful information that will assist you in choosing your resort. there also travel agencies here that could give you more detailed information. 

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer them.

Happy Planning

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya

Happy Planning!

#3 JBride777

• 36 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

Hello Joyce!

Thanks for the feedback.

I am trying to find a resort that is family friendly, price friendly for my guests and also with beautiful grounds and ceremony sites. I would love to do the horse and carriage also. 

I want to build up a solid list that include what i look for in a resort.

Know of any?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users