Sign in to follow this  
leighastrudwick

Feb 2014 Wedding

Hi,

Just got engaged a couple days ago and we are planning on going away. We went to a TA a couple of days ago and figured that we would wait until 2014. So just starting to look at places to go looking a lot at Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa All Inclusive.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!!

thanks

Leigha

Congrats Leigha!  You have a ton of time to plan...that is great!  Waiting until 2014 will allow more guests to make it to your big day.  Happy planning!

Congratulations Leigha and welcome to the forums! Such a great place to start your planning and get lots of ideas and advice from other destinations brides.

Let me know if you have any questions about the Mayan Riviera or the resorts here!

Take care and best of luck!!

Linkn

Mexico -  Mayan Riviera Wedding Images

Barcelo 4.jpg

Grand Sunset Princess 6.jpg

The Royal PCD 3.jpg

Yay! Glad to see another 2014 bride here - I am also thinking Feb. I've already been lurking on the boards for quite a bit and it's given me a good idea what to expect with planning and great ideas to figure out what kind of celebration I really want. Congrats to you! 

Congrats ladies, so much great ideas and advice for you on here!! 

If you need any question feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer.

Best of Luck and Happy Planning!!

im also waiting till 2014 to get married.we figured if we waited that long all the people we want there have lots of time to save and b there on our special day!!we have already decided on our resort.were going to the royal caribbean in jamaica.it looks sooo beautiful and relaxing!!