Photo

My OOT Bags finished and ready to go!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 kard613

kard613
  • 225 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

I feel like from everyone's post I need to get involved with vista print but what kind of things are averyone getting printed from them??

#42 jrebecky

jrebecky
    • 75 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

I am not quite sure either on how some of you ladies are getting stuff on vistaprint for free.  That's awesome!!  But, I'm not understanding :)  Any guidance?

#43 jrebecky

jrebecky
      • 75 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

Oh, also does anyone have a template for the survival kit topper that they would be willing to email to me?  Thanks!

#44 agm04

agm04
        • 548 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

I'll just copy and paste what I put on a different thread today below!  I think the free stuff is less common now - every now and then I'll get an email with a free something - like a free tote bag with an order - but I think the groupons and living social deals are the way to go!  See below for my list.

I got:  save the dates, t-shirts for my ring bearers and flower girl, business cards for luggage tags, business cards for name tags to put on our welcome bags, business cards that say "love is brewing" to tie on the coffee i'm leaving in each guest's kitchen, photo share cards, a lawn sign for my "shoes optional" sign, pretravel brochures, menus, welcome letters (rack cards with a letter on the front and a weekend itinerary on the back), return address labels for save the dates and pretravel brochures, return address labels that I turned into little flags for our drink stirrers, stickers to use as envelope seals for our pretravel brochures, business cards for the key/tip holders...I think that's it.  But ALL of that, including my save the dates, is going to end up at less than $200 - and that's including about $25 worth of stuff I ordered for my niece's birthday party, actually.  No way I would have been able to pull that off anywhere else.  And we're going to have 75-100 guests so it's a lot of printing.

#45 jrebecky

jrebecky
          • 75 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by agm04 

I'll just copy and paste what I put on a different thread today below!  I think the free stuff is less common now - every now and then I'll get an email with a free something - like a free tote bag with an order - but I think the groupons and living social deals are the way to go!  See below for my list.

I got:  save the dates, t-shirts for my ring bearers and flower girl, business cards for luggage tags, business cards for name tags to put on our welcome bags, business cards that say "love is brewing" to tie on the coffee i'm leaving in each guest's kitchen, photo share cards, a lawn sign for my "shoes optional" sign, pretravel brochures, menus, welcome letters (rack cards with a letter on the front and a weekend itinerary on the back), return address labels for save the dates and pretravel brochures, return address labels that I turned into little flags for our drink stirrers, stickers to use as envelope seals for our pretravel brochures, business cards for the key/tip holders...I think that's it.  But ALL of that, including my save the dates, is going to end up at less than $200 - and that's including about $25 worth of stuff I ordered for my niece's birthday party, actually.  No way I would have been able to pull that off anywhere else.  And we're going to have 75-100 guests so it's a lot of printing.

WOW!  That is impressive!!!!

#46 sdj327

sdj327
            • 171 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by agm04 

wow! i have to get better at figuring out how to use vistaprint! 

#47 pmkaraan

pmkaraan
              • 171 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:04 AM

Love your bags!

#48 Bride2b15

Bride2b15
                • 151 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams riviera cancun mexico

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:45 AM

Love the bags!

0 user(s) are reading this topic