Photo

PINK & ORANGE OOT bags

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Antigua14

Antigua14
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

Hi ladies!  I stalk this section of the forums and am so excited to share with you my find yesterday. I have become obsessed like everyone with items for my OOT bags and trying to "match" everything. As you can guess from the title my colors are fuschia, tangerine & a little purple ( not sure how to work this in yet- open for suggestions).  Anyway,  I was driving home from work and something told me to go check my favorite store- The Christmas Tree Store.   I had been wanting to do canvas bags but I wanted to find them for $1 or less and no luck!  I did check Old Navy like Sunset Love suggested but no luck again.  So, feeling defeated after many days of research  I hit up my fav store.  And boy was I happy I did.  I got  pink and orange striped bags for $.89 each and I found starfish for $1.99 a bag which contained 6 in each bag. I also found sand dollars which were $1.99 a bag which also contained 6.  I want to use those for the reception name cards.   Then as I was walking around I found memo pads that have a pen and a magnet in the same colors.  Those were 2 for $3.   They also have a huge travel size product section and I found shout wipes 12 in a box for $3.50 ( not sure if that was a great deal but I had to buy).   At the checkout I ask what was the return policy in case I bought too much.  I was happy to find out that as long as I had my receipt there was no time frame limitation. I also asked if there was a way  to order more bags and there was!  They asked me how many more I needed and what I want will take about 2 weeks which was no problem at all since  the wedding is not till July.  I hope this information can help someone who's been on the hunt like me.  Good luck!

#2 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
    • 217 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

haha so you know I googled ths as soon as I read it. My colors are pink and orange as well. But there is not one in Charlotte. 

I actually found thins and really like it. I think I will order them.

http://myweddingrece...d_gift_bags.asp

#3 Antigua14

Antigua14
      • 83 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

Those are cute.  That stinks that there is no Christmas tree shop close by. Maybe you can reach out to family or friends outside of the area?

#4 lkterry

lkterry
        • 157 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

That's awesome.  I love Christmas Tree Shops and have been meaning to stop in there some time soon.  I just found a bunch of tote bags at out Dollar Tree, but of course I still want to check Christmas Tree Shops now! 

#5 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
          • 156 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:54 AM

Antigua, that is AWESOME! You got some great deals!

#6 Antigua14

Antigua14
            • 83 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:03 PM

Thanks!  It made my day.

#7 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
              • 923 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:10 PM

That's perfect! I wish I had one near me! :(

#8 Antigua14

Antigua14
                • 83 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

So I am back.  I went to the Dollar Tree and found the big totes today in Pink & I got two blue for the 2 all guys rooms we have.  Now, I'm stuck which do I use?  I did find another cool find while there. I found a set of 2 chap-sticks that are flavored like Vitamin water.

#9 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                  • 923 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:47 AM

I don't know what the other ones from Christmas Tree Shop look like but can you use them for something else? Maybe inside the Dollar Store Bag or for something at the reception? I'm kinda partial to the dollar tree bags and I believe you can never have too many bags! :) can you post a picture?

#10 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                    • 923 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:48 AM

Just re-read your post..you can always take them back! But if they match the notepads maybe you want to coordinate! Oh and I got my shout wipes from Target for a little less than that in case you need more. Look with the Laundry section (Walmart had pretty much the same price) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users