I hope this will help
Remember: always include your names, the date, and the location on the STD. If possible, include your wedding website on there too so couples can be updated as needed.
1. Video: try sending out a video that you make at home. Consider just having you & your significant other talking in the camera. Or hold up signs. Or show photos of your favorite spots and include a shot of a card with the STD information on it.
2. One site suggests doing something creative (like using Scrabble letters to spell out the STD)and then take a photo. Use that as a card that you can mail out.
3. Postcards! There are two ways to do this. a) One way is that you can create your own postcard. Use a photo of yourselves and insert the STD information. Or just provide the STD information. The second way is to use regular postcards (perhaps of the location of your wedding?) and write the STD information as the message on the back of the postcard.
4. Take photobooth photos together, while holding the Save the Date information. Then you can either affix it to a postcard, create a postcard from the photos, OR just scan it if you want to send digital STDs.
5. Go digital! In our continuing effort to encourate people to be more eco-friendly with wedding planning, try sending electronic Save-The-Dates! You can do any of the things above and email them. It even saves you postage.
TIP:If you are sending out the STD announcements of any kind, you should make sure to mail them to your guests 6-9 months more to your guests.
If you have anymore question feel free to ask and i will be happy to answer them.
Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.
Have fun the best is yet to come!
This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding
Dream Weddings Riviera Maya