Photo

Hair and Makeup at Cabo Surf

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ncainey

ncainey
  • 159 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:16 PM

Have any of you Cabo Surf Brides gotten your hair and makeup done at their spa? Maye said I probably have to use them for this so I'm curious how they are. And the spa in general I guess. Was it worth it?

#2 acacia

acacia
    • 53 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 01:13 AM

i was wondering the same thing
      the spa is super nice, a little small but perfect
      just wonder how they will do hair....i am going to ask them to send me pics!

#3 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:39 AM

It was still under construction when I was last there. I hope it's nice though!

#4 annkaley

annkaley
        • 82 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:21 PM

I e-mailed Paola and asked for some sample pictures, but haven't heard back from her yet. Please post the pics if you get some!

#5 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:37 PM

The salon/spa had literally just opened when we were there in March. I did not have the chance to try any of their services since I arranged for Suzanne Morel to take care of my hair/make up and a mani/pedi party for all the ladies. I doubt you will have to use their services...that doesn't seem like Cabo Surf's style.

#6 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
            • VIP Member
            • 931 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:38 PM

It had just opened when I got married. I heard very good things about their treatments, but did not use them for Hair/Makeup.

I suppose it's worth trying them out, but I don't see how they can make you use them. I used HIVE - they came to me.

#7 diana2008

diana2008
              • 42 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 08:17 PM

I asked Paola for pics of sample hair/makeup about a month ago but at that time she said they didn't have any. I asked her to take some next time they do a wedding party (I wouldn't want to book without seeing their work).

I think our contract says something about using their spa, too, but I might just use them for other things (maybe the mothers will get their hair done there, or even the bridesmaids, or pedicures or something) and probably get Suzanne Morel (sp?) to come in for my own hair/makeup. I think as long as they get some business that weekend, they won't hold you to that.
                Diana & Robert
                July 5, 2008
                Cabo Surf Hotel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users