Photo

What did you use your engagement photos for??

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 JA2012

JA2012
  • 334 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

I didn't do E-photos but if I had I would have used them as part of decor for  my outdoor destination wedding. They'd look cute in little frames hanging with different photos on the chairs that line the aisle. Even every other chair. Get the frames and ribbon to hang in colours that match your decor. Ie: Silver frames with fuschia ribbon if those were your colours.

#22 RachelTX

RachelTX
    • 116 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

I made a guest book on shutterfly....got a GREAT deal too!  They often run specials so check the website often...I got mine for 50% off, free shipping, and had a $10 coupon too!!  

I also made thank you cards (once again, shutterfly....50% of on them too!) with engagement photos on them, I've been using them for shower gifts and they have been a HUGE it!!  

We used some at my bridal shower as well.  Attached to ribbon and hung in the windows for decoration.  

#23 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
      • 177 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

Using them in guest book and thank you card are great ideas! I will borrow that! Thank you :-)

#24 sswed13

sswed13
        • 178 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:01 AM

We're using them in a guest book and as a picture in coaster favors

#25 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
          • 438 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

Shutterfly has 50% off of photobooks until December 19th, when you use code Book50. 

#26 wellthen02

wellthen02
            • 23 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:00 AM

Used them in our guest book and possibly going to use them in our OOT bags for something. Got the book for free on Shutterfly with the offer from DB and, it was for the 12x12 which is huge! Love my guest book it turned out amazing.

#27 nbateman

nbateman
              • 280 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by RachelTX 

I made a guest book on shutterfly....got a GREAT deal too!  They often run specials so check the website often...I got mine for 50% off, free shipping, and had a $10 coupon too!!  

I also made thank you cards (once again, shutterfly....50% of on them too!) with engagement photos on them, I've been using them for shower gifts and they have been a HUGE it!!  

We used some at my bridal shower as well.  Attached to ribbon and hung in the windows for decoration.  

Great idea! I'll have to check out shutterfly, i even have a gift card that i got from david's bridal!!

#28 TaraB

TaraB
                • 42 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

so far, we used ours for the reverse side of our invitations.  we also had return address labels made, and incorporated one of our engagement pics into the background.  they are super cute!

01/24/14 ~ Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun

38 booked and counting!

#29 LoriGran

LoriGran
                  • 339 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
                  • LocationMexico

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

I opted out of the engagement session....I want to splurge on a great photographer for the wedding instead. I'm thinking Del Sol!!

#30 Peach

Peach
                  • 1,293 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Granados 

I opted out of the engagement session....I want to splurge on a great photographer for the wedding instead. I'm thinking Del Sol!!

We did not pay for engagement shots either. I looked at pictures I liked online, and then got my mom and FI's parents to take some out in some gorgeous scenery... if you get them to take tons, enough will work out to be happy with. 

Voila! Free engagement pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users