Summer12's Planning thread **PHOTOS**

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#21 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
  • Site Supporter
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

Good job so far!! Love all your DIYs especially the jewelry! You look gorgeous in your dress!! Where are you guys getting married at? I might have to stalk your wedding too!! We definitely need to meet up while we are there.

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#22 summer12

summer12
    • Site Supporter
    • 156 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

Well according to KCDawn you can get the mediums in a certain color! I wish I would have know that before I got mine!  KCDawn- It didn't take more than 2 weeks to get them, I think only a few days.  They were super fast.  shan- maybe you and KCDawn should PM each other and make sure you can still order a specific color so you don't both make the same mistake if you can't!

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Great, thanks! Oh no, don't tell me that! :) I want blue and yellow ones, so I have to order the large ones.  Here's to hoping they all fit in a suitcase! Are you putting them in a box and then putting them in the suitcase, or what are you planning on doing?

Originally Posted by KCDawn 

Thanks for the tip on the Medium Maracas!!  I was getting worried about the space they were going to take up and I never even noticed they made them a little smaller.  How long did it take for you to get your maracas after you ordered them?  Right now it says the medium ones are on backorder.  We still have a little over 5 months so I'm hoping they'll get some more.  I'm not crazy about getting all of the colors, but I think I read somewhere on BDW that they would work with you if you requested certain colors when ordering the variety.  Thank again! Great job so far! 

Thanks mrsjdh2b!!  I (finally) have a phone meeting with my planner next Wednesday after crying to her on the phone yesterday- but I think it's going to be at Tucan Terrance!  You? 

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

Good job so far!! Love all your DIYs especially the jewelry! You look gorgeous in your dress!! Where are you guys getting married at? I might have to stalk your wedding too!! We definitely need to meet up while we are there.

#23 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
      • Site Supporter
      • 201 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by summer12 

Well according to KCDawn you can get the mediums in a certain color! I wish I would have know that before I got mine!  KCDawn- It didn't take more than 2 weeks to get them, I think only a few days.  They were super fast.  shan- maybe you and KCDawn should PM each other and make sure you can still order a specific color so you don't both make the same mistake if you can't!

Thanks mrsjdh2b!!  I (finally) have a phone meeting with my planner next Wednesday after crying to her on the phone yesterday- but I think it's going to be at Tucan Terrance!  You? 

We are doing ours at Bugambilia I think. Still waiting on Zaray to get back with me. It's been two weeks since I have heard from her. Getting a tad frustrated but I guess I shouldn't expect anything but that from them. Bah!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#24 mrendic

mrendic
        • Site Supporter
        • 48 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

AHHH!! Thanks for the maracas site! I have been trying to find pink ones for months now without spending a fortune. Those are perfect!

#25 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

I love your dress!! It looks amazing on you!

#26 summer12

summer12
          • Site Supporter
          • 156 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by JayKay 

I love your dress!! It looks amazing on you!

Thank you ma'am!!

#27 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

Summer12,

Love love love your planning thread thus far and can't wait for more!  for the shout out but you know how we role at the MP2012 forum Love your dress and your hair piece, how Gorgeous! 

#28 sgreen99

sgreen99
              • Site Supporter
              • 187 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

Looking fantastic so far, great job!

#29 Islander88

Islander88
                • 120 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:09 AM

love your invites! and your dress looks gorgeous on you! fits u like a glove

#30 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                  • 861 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

great job! love the barefoot jewelery! and your dress is amazing i just love maggie sottero gowns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users