Sign in to follow this  
summer12

Summer12's Planning thread **PHOTOS**

Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing! I have a lot of inspiration as I start my planning.

FYI: I'm from Duluth and went to UMD. I assume you went to CSS? Small World! : )

Wishing you all the best!

Congratulations!! Everything looked beautiful and I love the jewelry you made!

Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us. I think my head is so full of ideas it may explode!!!

Very inspirational! I was worried I won't have enough color but its great to see how fabulous your pops of color are! My colors are fuscha, purple and touches of orange but in terms of packing simple centerpieces I'm hoping just a pop of color will be enough! I know you were probably busy having a blast but you didn't by Amy chance notice while you were out and about if maracas were readily available down there at non-tourist prices?

Billandstina- We never got a chance to go "out and about" before the wedding.  We wanted to, but time slipped away from us!  I thought about waiting as well but I'm so glad I didn't, as I did not want to worry about find things once I got there.  But that's just me, I've seen posts from other brides who found their flowers ect at markets or flower shops.

Thanks for the love everyone! 

great thread.. I can't believe all the things you did! Congrats! BTW.... LOVE your wedding dress...It's the one I got. How was it for your wedding day? Not to heavy or hot??