Photo

Dollar Tree Totes are Back!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 MexicoHereICome

MexicoHereICome
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

Let me try this again....This is what the bags I bought yesterday look like from the dollar tree!  I think they are perfect for what I want to do.

bag.jpg

#12 KCDawn

KCDawn
    • Site Supporter
    • 242 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

Thanks Ladies!!!

Originally Posted by JQLong 

Here they are....

I had already purchased bags from the know edding shop and I have since decided to do 1 bag per room instead of per person.

The bags are o.k. quality.  I actually wished I had waited and got these instead. They come in yellow, pink, green, red, blue and orange (i think).

Let me try this again....This is what the bags I bought yesterday look like from the dollar tree!  I think they are perfect for what I want to do.

bag.jpg

#13 cnd29

cnd29
      • 132 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:14 AM

I might have to keep looking for the blue!  My store only had yellow and pink but the blue is one of my colors

bag.jpg

#14 MexicoHereICome

MexicoHereICome
        • 85 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by cnd29 

I might have to keep looking for the blue!  My store only had yellow and pink but the blue is one of my colors

I wanted all Yellow, however I bought them in every color and I am hoping to find all yellow, (or of one color) I decided that I would buy them all and exchange the ones I bought as I found the yellow ones....Then if I don't find all yellow at least I will have all of the same bag if they all sell out....Its a seasonal item and I'm not sure if they will re-order. Happy hunting :)

#15 ShayF

ShayF
          • 29 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:45 AM

aww man i missed it!  

good job ladies!

#16 aquamaniac

aquamaniac
            • 239 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:57 AM

Has anyone used iron on transfers on these bags? I would love to have confirmation if the fabric is right for it.

Thanks!

#17 cnd29

cnd29
              • 132 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:14 AM

That's funny, I have almost all yellow and a couple pink but I'd much rather have blue!  I keep checking as often as I pass a different store...

Originally Posted by MexicoHereICome 

I wanted all Yellow, however I bought them in every color and I am hoping to find all yellow, (or of one color) I decided that I would buy them all and exchange the ones I bought as I found the yellow ones....Then if I don't find all yellow at least I will have all of the same bag if they all sell out....Its a seasonal item and I'm not sure if they will re-order. Happy hunting :)

#18 elissae

elissae
                • 631 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:24 AM

Yes now is the time to grab those bags at the Dollar Tree.  Our local Clifton Park, NY store has so many different colors!  It was funny one day they did not have them and the next week I was there  they were EVERYWHERE!  Tons of bright fun colors!

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#19 AmberDragon

AmberDragon
                • Site Supporter
                • 206 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 13, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

In Seattle I could only find the hibiscus ones. I have plenty of time though.  The dollar tree is awesome for little goodies!

#20 DawnDean

DawnDean
                • Site Supporter
                • 99 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:02 AM

YAY! THANKS LADIES.. I just went to dollar tree and bought 25 canvas bags!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users