#11 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 24 September 2007 - 09:03 PM

welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place to help you pick your destination. Jessalyn is actually on her honeymoon in Europe right now but I believe she got married at the Sheraton in Cabo. TammyB also got married there and can probably help you out with questions on that location.
As for Key West, we have quite a few girls from Florida that might be able to give you some insight on the keys.
I personally chose a US mainland location for my family, it made it easier for them and we had a blast being able to have so many people there.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 royfa

royfa
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:31 PM

Welcome to the forum!
    Fannie & Pierre

#13 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
    • 716 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:27 PM

Congratulations and welcome!

#14 Clussy75

Clussy75
      • 533 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:48 AM

Welcome to the forum Melissa! My fiance and I were throwing guesses out in the dark before I joined this forum and among the possibilities were the Bahamas and Key West but eventually we fell in love with the pictures and first hand accounts of Los Cabos and made up our minds to have our big day there. Congrats on your engagement and happy planning!
        Claudia & Sean
        11/11/07

#15 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 04:44 AM

Welcome to the forum! As Christine mentioned Tammy B & Jessalyn had their weddings at the Sheraton. You should def ask them for advice. Good luck with the planning and please let us know if we can help you with anything,.

#16 beachbride08

beachbride08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:52 AM

to the forum!
            Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users