Photo

Where to get married in Cancun May 2013??

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nursebrooke

nursebrooke
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

Hello!!

I am planning a destination wedding in May 2013 in Cancun. I cannot decide on a resort. I want an all inclusive. Also I will be traveling with my 2 daughters who will be 11 and 14 at the time. My children are at an age where I don't feel like they need lots of kid activities but since they are kids it limits us in the way of the adults only resorts.

I am currently looking at Cancun Palace which is probably my number one at this point but I am concerned about this Hard Rock transition. Does anyone know info about this? Will it still be a palace resort? I ruled out Moon Palace due to reviews about the beach not being great and I would rather spend time at the beach than the pool.

I am also considering RIU palace las americas. I do not see many reviews on it???

ME cancun is an option but I am worried that it will not be good for parents and my children but it looks so fantastic!?

And lastly Dreams. I am worried it is in need of an updating, the pics I looked at on trip advisor from actual people reveal it may be a little older.

Any thoughts? Thank you!!!

Life is better with your best friend, that's why I am marrying mine <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users