Photo

Cancun Wedding...HELP!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nursebrooke

nursebrooke
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

I am looking for an all inclusive resort to have my wedding May 2013 in Cancun. I will be traveling with my 2 children who will be 11 and 14 at the time. They are at an in between time where they don't need a lot of kids activities but are still kids so we are limited in the sense of the adults only resorts. I am looking at Cancun Palace, RIU palace las americas (which I can't find many reviews on), Dreams Cancun (which I am worried is a little older than I would prefer) and ME (which I am worried won't be good for parents and my kiddos. Any suggestions??? Also I am reading Cancun Palace is changing to be a Hard Rock. Any info on that? Is it going to stay the same and be a palace resort still or completely different? Thanks!!!!

Life is better with your best friend, that's why I am marrying mine <3

#2 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
    • 272 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

Hi,

Visit my The Royal cancun

wedding ceremony at dreams cancun

moon palace wedding ceremony

#3 palacebride27

palacebride27
      • 58 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

Im getting married at Cancun Palace in 13 days.  My family has stayed there before and has nothing but good things to say.  I know it is deffinatly family friendly and will give a full report when I get back!   I feel confindent that although the name is changing, the service and hotel will still be wonderful!

Good luck!

Originally Posted by nursebrooke 

I am looking for an all inclusive resort to have my wedding May 2013 in Cancun. I will be traveling with my 2 children who will be 11 and 14 at the time. They are at an in between time where they don't need a lot of kids activities but are still kids so we are limited in the sense of the adults only resorts. I am looking at Cancun Palace, RIU palace las americas (which I can't find many reviews on), Dreams Cancun (which I am worried is a little older than I would prefer) and ME (which I am worried won't be good for parents and my kiddos. Any suggestions??? Also I am reading Cancun Palace is changing to be a Hard Rock. Any info on that? Is it going to stay the same and be a palace resort still or completely different? Thanks!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users