Photo

BDW Wedding Webinar: Real Resorts May 5 @ 9:00am PST (The Royal Cancun, Gran Caribe, The Royal Playa del Carmen & Gran Porto)

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 truchis

truchis
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:11 AM

Registered!!!! 

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

just a reminder...only a few days left to register

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:43 PM

bumping as a reminder...see you guys in the morning :)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:42 AM

bumping...we start in 20 minutes...

Awards and recognition: 

#15 Catish11

Catish11
    • 72 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:03 AM

Is there anyone that can help with the Webinar for me?? I've been registered for 2 weeks and I don't have any instructions on how to get on. 

#16 holz28

holz28
      • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hi there,

iIm so gutted I missed this webinar! I am hoping to get married at the Gran Caribe, with the Royal Catholic wedding package next December. Is the webinar recorded or will it be repeated at a later date?

Holly

#17 holz28

holz28
        • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:44 AM

Hi there,

iIm so gutted I missed this webinar! I am hoping to get married at the Gran Caribe, with the Royal Catholic wedding package next December. Is the webinar recorded or will it be repeated at a later date?

Holly

#18 holz28

holz28
          • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

Hi there,   iIm so gutted I missed this webinar! I am hoping to get married at the Gran Caribe, with the Royal Catholic wedding package next December. Is the webinar recorded or will it be repeated at a later date?   Holly

#19 dennnypollard

dennnypollard
            • Banned
            • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:26 AM

Thanks for sharing this information by blog.i will post one question which is the best plane for wedding occasion?  card template

#20 abexman

abexman
              • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:34 AM

Yes, are these webinars recorded and available to view? I'd be interested to see. Or if there are similar webinars elsewhere on the internets, please let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users