Paradisus Varadero - Anyone been there?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nicolaparr

nicolaparr
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

Hello,

I am looking for a review on the Paradisus Varadero as i am considering having my wedding there in April next year. Has anyone been there or better yet, has anyone had their wedding there? If so, which wedding package did you choose and what did you think of it? Any tips for getting it organised? where the staff helpful? was it stress free? :-)

#2 Nora NandCPhoto

Nora NandCPhoto
    • 27 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

Hi Nicole,

We have been, and it is absolutely stunning.  I am not too sure about the wedding packages, but we are happy to help you in any way that we can. 

Let us know.

Nora.

#3 DwBride2Be

DwBride2Be
      • 190 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

Hey Nicola!! I am having my wedding there on dec 7! I am fairly familiar with the wedding package so if you have questions let me know! So excited!! Laurie

#4 mrsjohntobe

mrsjohntobe
        • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:43 AM

From what I have heard and read on trip advisor it is meant to be fantastic there. The only problem is I can't seem to find alot of wedding pictures there.

#5 DwBride2Be

DwBride2Be
          • 190 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:10 PM

From what I have heard and read on trip advisor it is meant to be fantastic there. The only problem is I can't seem to find alot of wedding pictures there.

No I haven't found much either, other than pics of their wedding gazebo. I'm was originally bothered but now I'm not too worried. I know it'll be tropical and gorgeous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users