Photos in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dlgilcrest

dlgilcrest
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum but I'm looking forward to getting reading lots of great advice. My fiance and I are getting married at the Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa in Montego Bay Jamaica on October 27, 2012.  Does anyone know if  have to use the hotel photographer or can we select our own?  We won't have any guests, it will just be the two of us but we want beautiful photos.

Thanks so much for your responses

#2 Rozzie

Rozzie
    • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

Unfortunately, Im not sure.. But the Rose Hall Hilton is very nice resort. I was there in 3 years ago. The food and staff were great!!! Congrats...

#3 Rozzie

Rozzie
      • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

Unfortunately, Im not sure.. But the Rose Hall Hilton is very nice resort. I was there in 3 years ago. The food and staff were great!!! Congrats...

#4 Rozzie

Rozzie
        • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

#5 Rozzie

Rozzie
          • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:09 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users