Jump to content

Photo

Blank T-Shirts


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

    Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:21 PM

    I know this question has been asked before, BUT, I need to know where I can get some delivered to Canada for cheap. I need at least 23, but if they are a good deal then I will get them for everyone, so 51.

    I am looking for blank t-shirts, preferrably in chocolate brown or natural or white (not see through though) that we can but a t-shirt transfer on with our logo for the men. We are planning on just the men right now cause we got Pash's and flip flops for the ladies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    #2 Can'tHardlyWait

    Can'tHardlyWait
    • Member
    • 812 posts

      Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:32 PM

      What do you consider cheap? I can take a look around Boston... maybe I can find you some at the outlets in Boston and ship them to you. I bet most suppliers charge you way more than they need to for shipping..

      #3 TATrisha

      TATrisha

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 12,377 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 11, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principle Akumal
      • LocationWisconsin

      Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:34 PM

      Just a warning, iron on transfers don't work so well on dark clothing! I tried doing an iron on onto a navy shirt... and you can't see it at all!! You might want to test it on something that color before you buy t-shirts in bulk.

      ~Trisha~

      Destination Wedding Photographer & Travel Agent
      www.faberphotography.com - My latest destination wedding photos can be found HERE

      Disney Specialist  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

       
      Looking for a travel agent that KNOWS DISNEY?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
       
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)   |  AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  |  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner   |   Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


      #4 JulieG

      JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

        Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:34 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Galit
        What do you consider cheap? I can take a look around Boston... maybe I can find you some at the outlets in Boston and ship them to you. I bet most suppliers charge you way more than they need to for shipping..
        Well, they were $4 for $10 at Michaels and I thought that was a good price, but they only had see through white ones and no other colour that would work for us.

        Also, I need them soon, I leave in 27 days for my wedding, so I need to get them soon. I should have done this a long time ago I know, but it was a money issue, so I had to get the bigger priorities purchased first.

        #5 JulieG

        JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

          Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:35 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tlseege
          Just a warning, iron on transfers don't work so well on dark clothing! I tried doing an iron on onto a navy shirt... and you can't see it at all!! You might want to test it on something that color before you buy t-shirts in bulk.
          FH has a bunch of shirts that he did the iron on transfers for for his band, and he did them in black and forrest green and navy and they all worked out perfectly. I wonder if its the brand of transfer paper you used.

          #6 TATrisha

          TATrisha

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 12,377 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 11, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principle Akumal
          • LocationWisconsin

          Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:39 PM

          It's quite probable! I buy the cheap stuff :)

          ~Trisha~

          Destination Wedding Photographer & Travel Agent
          www.faberphotography.com - My latest destination wedding photos can be found HERE

          Disney Specialist  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

           
          Looking for a travel agent that KNOWS DISNEY?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
           
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)   |  AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  |  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner   |   Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


          #7 lambert13

          lambert13
          • Member
          • 901 posts

            Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:07 PM

            With the transfers it usually works a lot better if you get the transfers made for dark shits when you are putting them on any colored shirt. Avery makes them for dark tshirts. The transfer has a base layer under the transfer image so that the colors come out more vibrant.

            The Michaels near us has tshirts in just about every color you could want. Maybe you can order them through Michaels and pick them up at the store to save on shipping costs?

            If you are really stuck trying to find them I would be more than happy to buy them here and ship them to you if it works out fairly cheaply for you. Just let me know if that would help you out. If you calculate the shipping, we are located in Albany, New York zip code 12203 in case the shipping calculator needs a zip code.

            #8 LCBride2007

            LCBride2007

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

              Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:08 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tlseege
              Just a warning, iron on transfers don't work so well on dark clothing! I tried doing an iron on onto a navy shirt... and you can't see it at all!! You might want to test it on something that color before you buy t-shirts in bulk.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Julesr
              FH has a bunch of shirts that he did the iron on transfers for for his band, and he did them in black and forrest green and navy and they all worked out perfectly. I wonder if its the brand of transfer paper you used.
              when i was shopping for my transfer paper, i did see some that was specific to dark colors. so be sure to look for that if you go that route!

              #9 JulieG

              JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

                Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:10 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by lambert13
                With the transfers it usually works a lot better if you get the transfers made for dark shits when you are putting them on any colored shirt. Avery makes them for dark tshirts. The transfer has a base layer under the transfer image so that the colors come out more vibrant.

                The Michaels near us has tshirts in just about every color you could want. Maybe you can order them through Michaels and pick them up at the store to save on shipping costs?

                If you are really stuck trying to find them I would be more than happy to buy them here and ship them to you if it works out fairly cheaply for you. Just let me know if that would help you out. If you calculate the shipping, we are located in Albany, New York zip code 12203 in case the shipping calculator needs a zip code.
                The Michaels near us had no brown, no natural and only see through white ones. So, I don't even know if they have them in the other colours and they were just out or what. I went on the first day of the sale though. The sale is over now, so that would not matter.

                I have been searching on line and the shipping is a lot of money. I know they would weigh a lot, but come on $35 for shipping, seems crazy to me.

                #10 LCBride2007

                LCBride2007

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

                  Posted 24 September 2007 - 03:30 PM

                  have you looked on eBay? here are some i came across ...

                  eBay Store - Global Apparel Store: Bella Baby Dolls Tees, T-Shirts By Dozen, TShirts Pocket Tees (not sure about Canada)
                  eBay Store - Nike: Duffel, Gym Bag, Sacks (not sure about Canada)

                  HANES BLANK COLOR T SHIRTS 12pc BULK LOT SCHOOL M L XL - (eBay item 270169398321 end time Sep-30-07 15:21:22 PDT) (this does say worldwide)




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users