#11 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
  • 562 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:33 AM

I am in the process of booking Saab photography for my wedding at Secrets St. James on 4.27.13. Unfortunately Michael and Olive were booked that date, so I'll have to use the associates. Their pics seem just as lovely as Michael's, but I'm curious if anyone has used the associates and has feedback. The good news is they're a bit cheaper, so yay for that. Also I'm only going to book them for 5 hours and was wondering if others think that's enough time? The wedding is at 4pm so I planned on having them there from 3-8pm.

#12 Chyna2012

Chyna2012
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:38 AM

I hope someone replies regarding their associates.  Michael and Olive are currently available for my wedding, but the prices for their associates are closer to my budget.  I have found most destination wedding photographers to be pricey.

#13 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
    • 562 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
    • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Chyna2012 

I hope someone replies regarding their associates.  Michael and Olive are currently available for my wedding, but the prices for their associates are closer to my budget.  I have found most destination wedding photographers to be pricey.

Me too. Not sure if you checked out the associates pics http://saabwedding.c...-photographers/, but they seem great too. So part of me is actually glad Michael and Olive were booked and we're saving a bit of money!

#14 Chyna2012

Chyna2012
    • 12 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:20 AM

personally i think 5 hours would be enough time, but this is coming from someone who is debating 3 hours vs 5 hours.

I have seen their pics, and now i have to decide do i want just michael or olive for 3 hours, or should i get both associates for 5 hours?

I would love to hear some reviews and/or see new pics of someone who has used the associates!

#15 MonaMichelle

MonaMichelle
      • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:40 AM

Hi everyone!

My wedding in next April and we're starting to get into more detail about all of our vendors. Our WC suggested Lindsay http://www.photosbylam.com/. Her pictures look great and she came in at about half the price of Michael Saab. Just another option for you!

#16 IrishGirlMD

IrishGirlMD
        • Site Supporter
        • 21 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Thanks MonaMichelle,

I really liked their pictures.  I just sent off for a price quote.  I know your post is old, but I appreciate it.

Thanks

#17 cnguyen

cnguyen
          • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

We are also planning to wed at Half Moon in Aug. 2014 and to use Michael Saab. How was your experience and do you have any recommendations? 

#18 Backy

Backy
            • 171 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Sandals Montego Bay

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

i heard about michael sabb too, she said that michael is good but a bit pricey

#19 Helen G Events

Helen G Events
            • 31 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

He is very very good. A little pricey but worth every penny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users