Sandlewood Fans

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:13 PM

I just got an email from Weddings and wedding planning! Wedding dresses, engagement rings, wedding cakes and more. that they are having a huge sale, and they have sandlewood fans for 79 cents each, that is an awesome deal. Here is the link.

Buy Wedding Sandalwood Fan - Wedding Sandalwood Fan Online - Discount Wedding Sandalwood Fan

I am not sure what their shipping is like, they don't ship to us lowly Canadians, but its worth checking out.

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:15 PM

Those bastards! See what impatience does?! I bought them when they went on sale a few months ago, cuz they were$1.09 (I think) and I had only seen them as low as $1.29. Sneaky bastards.

#3 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
        Those bastards! See what impatience does?! I bought them when they went on sale a few months ago, cuz they were$1.09 (I think) and I had only seen them as low as $1.29. Sneaky bastards.
        Awe, that sucks. Did you get them already? If so, you can tell the other brides if they are good quality, etc. lol That is your consolation prize, helping other brides on the board. lol

#4 JessicaM

JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:19 PM

Thanks for the link...I am sorry they don't ship to Canada I never knew that was such a problem before.

#5 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by chprfan
            Thanks for the link...I am sorry they don't ship to Canada I never knew that was such a problem before.
            Its actually okay because I got my sandlewood fans in China Town for 80 cents each with no delivery charge, so I am not upset about these, just all the other cool stuff they have on there for good deals.

#6 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:24 PM

I ordered some from Japanese Wedding Favors. I was not completely happy with the quality. I was expecting an all wood fan, and only the front and back piece was wood. The middle part of the fan was wood looking, but not hard. I could tear them if I tried. They were o.k. for .99 cents a piece though. The ones you posted look exactly the same...

Hand Fans, Paper Fans

#7 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LisaG
                I ordered some from Japanese Wedding Favors. I was not completely happy with the quality. I was expecting an all wood fan, and only the front and back piece was wood. The middle part of the fan was wood looking, but not hard. I could tear them if I tried. They were o.k. for .99 cents a piece though. The ones you posted look exactly the same...

Hand Fans, Paper Fans
                That is too bad. I guess that is the good thing about heading to china town like I did, I got to try out tons till I found the ones I wanted.

Has anyone got the ones from the Knot and can you tell us about them?

#8 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:36 PM

I got this email too, the looked really nice!

#9 LisaG

LisaG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,839 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:37 PM

That's great that you were able to "try before you buy"!

#10 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:59 PM

I agree with Lisa's description. The middle pieces were not very sturdy wood. But they look nice and they do the trick of cooling off. I haven't looked at them in a while, but I will have to look closer tonight...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users