Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bride81

May 2013 Brides

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by uhura526 View Post

 

Yes, I am back! The wedding and honeymoon (we flew over to one of the other Cayman Islands called Cayman Brac) was fantastic.  I don't think I could have dreamed up a more perfect day, for real. Even at our reception on the rooftop of the hotel facing the ocean, we saw a shooting star! Come on, now that has to mean something, right?  hehe  1000

 

Aw you guys look fabulous!  I'm so glad to hear it was everything and more than your ever dreamed of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, ladies! This forum was so helpful to me and even though I was not a May bride, I really felt our timelines were similar, especially for you ladies getting married in the next week or so.  I wish all of you guys luck and remember to breath and have fun!  All this pre-planning is worth it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No time to look through the recent posts, as we are about to leave (woo-hoo!pinkie.gif), but congratulations to those who are already married! Can't wait to have some time to look through your posts and see how your weddings went! 

 

My wedding is Saturday, and I know several other brides here share my date, so I'll be thinking of you!  All the good wishes in the world to the brides getting married this weekend!  I'm so excited I could literally cry! 

 

3 days till I'm married!  Aaaaaahhhhhh!  love.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back Uhura!! What a beautiful picture and such a perfect day!! WOW a shooting star thats amazing! Cherany good luck this weekend!

 

Anyone else worry about the weather? Ugh it keeps me up at night. I know I just need to chill and hope for the best but naturally I worry considering extended weather shows rain and I leave in 13 days!!! Ahhhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by trivera5521 View Post

 

Welcome back Uhura!! What a beautiful picture and such a perfect day!! WOW a shooting star thats amazing! Cherany good luck this weekend!

 

Anyone else worry about the weather? Ugh it keeps me up at night. I know I just need to chill and hope for the best but naturally I worry considering extended weather shows rain and I leave in 13 days!!! Ahhhhh

I cant stop stressing about the weather!!! But we need to realize even though it says rain, it may rain for 10min in the morning or something.

There is a bride in one of the threads who lives in Playa Del Carmen who says the weather reports show rain everyday but its been beautiful! So try not to stress! It will be perfect!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by khunt29 View Post

 

I AM SO SWAMPED!!!   I feel like I have so much to do and not enough time!!!  Work is crazy (end of term) and life is just passing me by.  We depart in 3 wks today!!!!!!!  I still need to write my ceremony, figure out the music....gah.

Anyone else going batty?

OMG I am freaking stressed beyond...we leave in 10 days!!! I have soooo much to do still ....I havent even begun the ceremony script nor do I know where to start...we have kids I have to incorporate too, sand ceremony, everything else aaagghhhhh!! Havent touched on music or got my OOT Bags wrapped, Im not even finished shopping LOL ...Half my wedding party is sick with Mono!!! and I found out yesterday that I have to have a root canal on Monday -- 6 days before leaving --EEEk! Days are flying by me and if my fiance tells me one more time everything's gonna be fine while he sits and watches the hockey game I might bury him in the back yard and go to Jamaica myself Bahahahahahahahahahahaha just kidding.... altho I think the Bridezilla phenomena is kicking in for the first time!  Im trying to remember to just breathe...it's all going to be ok ...but it's so stressful right now.  I hope your days are productive at least khunt ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck and the very best to all the May 4th Brides!!! Sorry I've been MIA --I haven't had a spare second to get on here :((( Missing chatting with you ladies the last few weeks!!!  Does anyone have any sample ceremony scripts or ideas where I can find good ones? Do you have to write the entire ceremony script or just the parts you want the officiant to incorporate? 

 

Thanks ladies!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by trivera5521 View Post

Welcome back Uhura!! What a beautiful picture and such a perfect day!! WOW a shooting star thats amazing! Cherany good luck this weekend!

 

Anyone else worry about the weather? Ugh it keeps me up at night. I know I just need to chill and hope for the best but naturally I worry considering extended weather shows rain and I leave in 13 days!!! Ahhhhh

 

Originally Posted by KristieT View Post

I cant stop stressing about the weather!!! But we need to realize even though it says rain, it may rain for 10min in the morning or something.

There is a bride in one of the threads who lives in Playa Del Carmen who says the weather reports show rain everyday but its been beautiful! So try not to stress! It will be perfect!

Try not to stress over this one.  I've been to the Riviera Maya in April of 2009 and May of 2011 for 7-night vacations.  For both vacations there was suppose to be thunderstorms and rain everyday…I never saw one rain drop on either trip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by KDoyle View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunt29 View Post

 

I AM SO SWAMPED!!!   I feel like I have so much to do and not enough time!!!  Work is crazy (end of term) and life is just passing me by.  We depart in 3 wks today!!!!!!!  I still need to write my ceremony, figure out the music....gah.

Anyone else going batty?

OMG I am freaking stressed beyond...we leave in 10 days!!! I have soooo much to do still ....I havent even begun the ceremony script nor do I know where to start...we have kids I have to incorporate too, sand ceremony, everything else aaagghhhhh!! Havent touched on music or got my OOT Bags wrapped, Im not even finished shopping LOL ...Half my wedding party is sick with Mono!!! and I found out yesterday that I have to have a root canal on Monday -- 6 days before leaving --EEEk! Days are flying by me and if my fiance tells me one more time everything's gonna be fine while he sits and watches the hockey game I might bury him in the back yard and go to Jamaica myself Bahahahahahahahahahahaha just kidding.... altho I think the Bridezilla phenomena is kicking in for the first time!  Im trying to remember to just breathe...it's all going to be ok ...but it's so stressful right now.  I hope your days are productive at least khunt ;)

 

omg hahaha I love you!  My FI is the exact same, I miss when the NHL was on lockout.  I also have a daughter (not his) that we want to include and I am struggling!  I haven't even THOUGHT about packing, heck I don't even know what clothes I have or need :)

We still need to do the ceremony and figure out the music- he is very concerned that the DJ will play crap, so he is hoarding the spreadsheet that Federico sent us, which is fine by me.   AND we don't even have our first dance decided yet.  gah!!!!!

 

We will survive this, right?!?!

 

Kristen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Karla Casillas is dishonest and a liar . DO NOT USE her . She will be the missing wedding planner on your wedding day . After being paid in full she did not show up and texted  that she is sick . We had to take over  to save the wedding of 150 guests at Grand Velas . Cabo  MISSING WEDDING PLANNER.
    • Hello friends, We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website! After years of hard work and dedication, we are delighted to officially announce The Wedding Factory & Co I'd love it if you'd go take a look. Here's the link: https://theweddingfactoryandco.com/ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=514815465723368&id=438996693305246&sfnsn=mo Also on Instagram @theweddingfactoryandco  I hope you find our website with a fresh look, easy to access and we also wish to establish this portal as a source of information for those who visit our site... Thank you  VERONICA MIRANDA   
    • You might consider underground studio Puerto Vallarta. They are a young coupe doing an excellent Job at affordable rates.
    • Thanks for answering Patty! We are having the legal proceedings done in December so february is the celebration. We will have pictures first then a ceremony with a religious discourse and then have the reception.  I'm guessing we will be 50 people, give or take. Half of them are Canadian. They will need accommodations but if we have the wedding ag a resort I dont want them to be forced into staying there if they dont want to. 
    • Hello Everyone! Thank you for sharing your experience about Tom Moks. We have read it very careful before we booked. But at the end of the day we were very happy with his service. I consider myself as a difficult customer but this time everything went just smooth. We had our wedding in Sayulita, close to Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco. He came on time, he stayed with us late night.  After all we had to wait like 3weeks to receive the pictures, but we LOVED them. He sent us more pictures that he promises in the contract, and in 85% they were perfect.  The other 15% we asked him to edit once more, and he did it, without hesitation. This is his official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tom_moks_photography/  Personally I would buy his service again, but the decision is always yours. E.    
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...