Jump to content

Photo

May 2013 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#701 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,350 posts

    Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:21 AM

    Originally Posted by Emily11386 

    JetBlue finally came out with airfare for May!  I feel like I've been waiting for it for so long!  We finally have all of our travel booked and its a big relief.  Some family is waiting to see if ther rates go down and debating about doing connecting flights, but atleast now that option is out there. I was not willing to wait to see how the prices would fluctuate...I just wanted to get it done...lol. 

     
    Congrats on booking your travels!  I know that's a huge relief! :o)

    My guests are also wanting to wait for price drops.. I'm just hoping our resort doesn't sell out. :o(



    #702 Dazeydawl

    Dazeydawl
    • Member
    • 861 posts

      Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

      Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

       That would give it the extra pop!  Choco always has the great ideas!! 

       

      Alicia... I'm gonna haft to start stalking your DIY's soon. a friend of mine is planning her wedding with dark purple and burlap!

      Haha great combo! I know we arent supposed to start our planning threads too early but im really starting to get the itch to start mine... so everything is one spot!



      #703 ChocoTaco7568

      ChocoTaco7568
      • Member
      • 955 posts

        Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:23 AM

        Quote:

        Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

        Congrats on booking your travels!  I know that's a huge relief! :o)

        My guests are also wanting to wait for price drops.. I'm just hoping our resort doesn't sell out. :o(

        I know you're working with babs, but did you not block rooms?



        #704 Dazeydawl

        Dazeydawl
        • Member
        • 861 posts

          Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:24 AM

          Originally Posted by Emily11386 

          JetBlue finally came out with airfare for May!  I feel like I've been waiting for it for so long!  We finally have all of our travel booked and its a big relief.  Some family is waiting to see if ther rates go down and debating about doing connecting flights, but atleast now that option is out there. I was not willing to wait to see how the prices would fluctuate...I just wanted to get it done...lol. 

          All my guests have their hotal booked but i dont think anyone has flights booked yet! Only about 8 months out now... time flies by. Hopefulkly our prices drop soon cause i really want everyone to book soon!



          #705 MissBubbles205

          MissBubbles205
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,350 posts

            Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:27 AM

            Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

            Haha great combo! I know we arent supposed to start our planning threads too early but im really starting to get the itch to start mine... so everything is one spot!

             hehe.. I know exactly what you mean!! I can't wait to see yours!!! and I can't wait to do one.. I started one, but I was getting comments before I had a chance to upload everything so it drove me crazy.. I wish we could start one and not post it til we were ready to publish it.. <--- now that would be awesome! :o)



            #706 MissBubbles205

            MissBubbles205
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,350 posts

              Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

              Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

              Quote:

              I know you're working with babs, but did you not block rooms?

               No.. :o( I forgot why we didn't.. but I wish we would have! 

              I just found out Saturday that 2 guests booked there travels elsewhere.. Not only did I not know, I don't know who they went through. :o(



              #707 Dazeydawl

              Dazeydawl
              • Member
              • 861 posts

                Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

                Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

                 hehe.. I know exactly what you mean!! I can't wait to see yours!!! and I can't wait to do one.. I started one, but I was getting comments before I had a chance to upload everything so it drove me crazy.. I wish we could start one and not post it til we were ready to publish it.. <--- now that would be awesome! :o)

                Oh that would be awesome. I would just slowly work on it now... then post it later.. I love all your DIY stuff cant wait to see yours either... i feel like i have half finnished threads all over the place because i start projects then put them on hold for a few months while i start other projects... so nothing is complete lol just a little wedding project ADD going on



                #708 uhura526

                uhura526
                • Jr. Member
                • 330 posts

                  Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

                  Jetblue just announced that they are doing flights from NYC and Boston to Grand Cayman beginning in November.  Unfortunately their lovely sale prices they got going on right now for those routes ends in February   I am hoping they do another sale to promote the new route, but I do have family and friends that use JetBlue and have points so now they can use them for these flights possibly.

                   

                  Anyway, my friend just told me to check out Hipmunk.com to follow flight prices, it's basically like Kayak but cuter interface



                  #709 ChocoTaco7568

                  ChocoTaco7568
                  • Member
                  • 955 posts

                    Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:38 AM

                    Quote:

                    Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

                     hehe.. I know exactly what you mean!! I can't wait to see yours!!! and I can't wait to do one.. I started one, but I was getting comments before I had a chance to upload everything so it drove me crazy.. I wish we could start one and not post it til we were ready to publish it.. <--- now that would be awesome! :o)

                    Quote:

                    Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

                    Oh that would be awesome. I would just slowly work on it now... then post it later.. I love all your DIY stuff cant wait to see yours either... i feel like i have half finnished threads all over the place because i start projects then put them on hold for a few months while i start other projects... so nothing is complete lol just a little wedding project ADD going on

                    My neuroticism beats you both…I’ve started a word doc (currently 5 pages long) and put tgether a series of picture folders  organized in sequential order for easy uploading when the time comes. I was ashamed to admit this beofre, but now that I know I'm in good company, I don't feel so crazy.



                    #710 MissBubbles205

                    MissBubbles205
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,350 posts

                      Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:38 AM

                      Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

                      Oh that would be awesome. I would just slowly work on it now... then post it later.. I love all your DIY stuff cant wait to see yours either... i feel like i have half finnished threads all over the place because i start projects then put them on hold for a few months while i start other projects... so nothing is complete lol just a little wedding project ADD going on

                      D'awww.. Thank You! :o)

                      LOL... I know exactly what you mean!!! I get excited about one project and start it and then another DIY catches my eye.. It's tough to stick to one thing at a time and get it completed. I'm all over the place with DIYs. :-/ I need to stop adding things, I wont have any room for my own clothes if I keep it up.






                      1 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users