May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#691 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

I feel like i havent been on BDW for a long time!!! I missed everyone and have sooo many posts to catch up on but i have been so busy. My wedding social is in just under 3 weeks and is driving me crazy!!!! So many sleepless stressful nights and still so much to do. Ive barely been able to work on any wedding stuff. Ive just been doing my invites cause i want them out asap. Just need to come up with a belly band and i have no idea what to do. Anyone have any ideas for me?

This is a rough draft of the pocketfold

OMG... I absolutely LOVE this!!! You did an AMAZING job!!!

Belly band for the outside? Like for the whole pocket fold? If so, I think a purple ribbon about 1" wide or less would look gorgrous. :o)

#692 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Belly band for the outside? Like for the whole pocket fold? If so, I think a purple ribbon about 1" wide or less would look gorgrous. :o)

gorgeous!!**

#693 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Thanks Britney!! It has been a labour of love thats for sure. And i was also thinking of a purple ribbon... just not sure if thats too plain?

#694 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
        • 955 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:23 AM

Quote:

I feel like i havent been on BDW for a long time!!! I missed everyone and have sooo many posts to catch up on but i have been so busy. My wedding social is in just under 3 weeks and is driving me crazy!!!! So many sleepless stressful nights and still so much to do. Ive barely been able to work on any wedding stuff. Ive just been doing my invites cause i want them out asap. Just need to come up with a belly band and i have no idea what to do. Anyone have any ideas for me?

love your invites... Are you still integrating lace into your design? I love the look of this , but if your not doing lace, maybe you can replace it with burlap?

#695 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
          • 955 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

forgot a comment... maybe use eggplant/purple ribbon instead

#696 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
            • 861 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Quote:

love your invites... Are you still integrating lace into your design? I love the look of this , but if your not doing lace, maybe you can replace it with burlap?

oooo that is really pretty.. we are still doing lace.. and burlap. thanks!

#697 uhura526

uhura526
              • 330 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:25 AM

gorgeous invitations!  I think the purple belly band would also be better. Definitely not too plain. You should see how plain my invites are lol These are spectacular and your guests will be raving about them

#698 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

oooo that is really pretty.. we are still doing lace.. and burlap. thanks!

That would give it the extra pop!  Choco always has the great ideas!! 

Alicia... I'm gonna haft to start stalking your DIY's soon. a friend of mine is planning her wedding with dark purple and burlap!

#699 Emily11386

Emily11386
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 244 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:52 AM

JetBlue finally came out with airfare for May!  I feel like I've been waiting for it for so long!  We finally have all of our travel booked and its a big relief.  Some family is waiting to see if ther rates go down and debating about doing connecting flights, but atleast now that option is out there. I was not willing to wait to see how the prices would fluctuate...I just wanted to get it done...lol. 

May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
                    33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#700 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                    • 955 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:06 AM

Emily - Cograts on reaching another milestone. I can't wait for the airfare componenet of our trip to be taken care of, I hate thinking about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users