Photo

May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#491 Jenna1511

Jenna1511
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

Thanks!!! I do love the colors together.. however ithink i almost need to add the brown. Purple and grey are such cool tones the brown would  really warm it up a bit, brown with the coral maybe... i found this and i love it Posted Image

These colors look great together! Love the picture.....it's going to be beautiful!

#492 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by soltamargo 

Thanks for your sweet comments ladies!!!

No need to be jealous or sad, a lot of our gals come back to us for a conceptual underwater Anniversary session :) Check this one out: http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=682

We wish you all the best and many years of happiness and laughter!

I noticed your profile says Lake Martin Alabama... Is that Logan Martin Lake in Alabama by any chance?

#493 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
      • 313 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Thanks!!!! I was having so much trouble envisioning it but i guess i does actually work together!!! and i love the idea of a grey burlap/muslin

yes, you can definitely get grey burlap!!!

#494 soltamargo

soltamargo
        • Vendor
        • 216 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

I noticed your profile says Lake Martin Alabama... Is that Logan Martin Lake in Alabama by any chance?

Hola MissBubbles205,

It's close but not really the same one. Lake Martin is near Auburn University :)

Big hugs!

#495 Kal520

Kal520
          • 104 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

Have you all already purchased airfare? And if not when do you plan on it? I was thinking of waiting til sept/oct but it looks like rates are going up, not down, at least to cancun. I know there's no way of knowing what will happen just wanted to compare notes?

#496 danak71

danak71
            • Site Supporter
            • 264 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Kal520 

Have you all already purchased airfare? And if not when do you plan on it? I was thinking of waiting til sept/oct but it looks like rates are going up, not down, at least to cancun. I know there's no way of knowing what will happen just wanted to compare notes?

I haven't purchased yet because I emailed Airtran to find out when they would have their fares out for next May. The response was that they aren't publishing their fares for next May until sometime in September. I wanted to wait until their fares were out to do some comparison. Airtran and Delta both fly nonstop to Cancun from Atlanta so I'll probably choose between those 2.

#497 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
              • 955 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Kal520 

While I have been stalking airfare to get a sense of pricing, we don’t anticipate purchasing airfare until September/October.  Gas prices tend to drop around this time which will likely impact airfare (hopefully lower). And I’ve always heard that the best time to purchase international airfare is 6-8 months prior to your trip and based on my experience with previous trips to CUN around the same time, this seems to be accurate.

#498 Jenna1511

Jenna1511
                • 209 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

While I have been stalking airfare to get a sense of pricing, we don’t anticipate purchasing airfare until September/October.  Gas prices tend to drop around this time which will likely impact airfare (hopefully lower). And I’ve always heard that the best time to purchase international airfare is 6-8 months prior to your trip and based on my experience with previous trips to CUN around the same time, this seems to be accurate.

I like your thinking! We are planning to do the same.....I could spend countless hours looking at rates and asking my travel agent every week for the scoop. I feel it just gets the anxiety level to high...fear of the unknown! Haha Thanks for the input!

#499 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
                  • 313 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:18 PM

Shutterfly has a great deal on photo books right now!  Great for engagement photos and wedding photos!

Attached Files

#500 Kal520

Kal520
                    • 104 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:41 PM

I too have been stalking the airfare on the kayak app daily!!! I feel like a crazy person sometimes :) I think we will continue to wait a couple months as well, thanks girls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users