Jump to content

Photo

May 2013 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#481 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
  • Member
  • 955 posts

    Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

    Dazeydawl - I love your color scheme, I remember talking with you about it months ago.

     

    Hmm, it might require a bit more effort in coordination but I think you can conimber both beautifully, maybe even try to scout out brulap that is gray in color or more neutral (like oats) instead of brown. See the link below for a bit of inspiration:

    http://everylastdeta...ic-purple-gray/

     



    #482 Dazeydawl

    Dazeydawl
    • Member
    • 861 posts

      Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

      Ya i tried that and showed him different tans/beiges and hes still set on the grey. I did only buy the kraft paper so far for the invites... so maybe ill just leave it out for the menus and such.......?



      #483 Dazeydawl

      Dazeydawl
      • Member
      • 861 posts

        Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:02 AM

        Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

        Dazeydawl - I love your color scheme, I remember talking with you about it months ago.

         

        Hmm, it might require a bit more effort in coordination but I think you can conimber both beautifully, maybe even try to scout out brulap that is gray in color or more neutral (like oats) instead of brown. See the link below for a bit of inspiration:

        http://everylastdeta...ic-purple-gray/

         

        Thanks!!!! I was having so much trouble envisioning it but i guess i does actually work together!!! and i love the idea of a grey burlap/muslin



        #484 MissBubbles205

        MissBubbles205
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,350 posts

          Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:14 AM

          Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

          Ya i tried that and showed him different tans/beiges and hes still set on the grey. I did only buy the kraft paper so far for the invites... so maybe ill just leave it out for the menus and such.......?

           Oh okay.. If only kraft paper then I wouldn't worry about it.. You will def find many projects you can use it for. :o) I think Grey, Purple and Ivory would look very good together!! :o)  I've actually seen pictures of this scheme and thought it was gorgeous!.. I'll try to find it and send to you for inspiration. :o



          #485 danak71

          danak71
          • Site Supporter
          • 264 posts

            Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:15 AM

            Originally Posted by heather1214 

             

            I'm also wearing the Adorae!! Its soooooo beautiful!!   Did another bride post the aution to sell it?  I ordered mine in May and I'm hoping to have it in the fall!  They said 6-9 months though....

            Yes, another bride sold it. She said she fell in love with another dress soon after she purchased the Adorae. I found several brides up there in that same position trying to sell that dress. There were actually 2 or 3 that had auctions up with it in my size.



            #486 MissBubbles205

            MissBubbles205
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,350 posts

              Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:16 AM

              http://www.google.co...iw=1272&bih=831

               

              http://www.google.co...INMmr2AWL3YDQAg



              #487 danak71

              danak71
              • Site Supporter
              • 264 posts

                Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:24 AM

                Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

                I'm not a maggie sottero bride, but I love seeing your photos pop up on threads on BDW. Del Sol was my number 1 pick for photography until I realized that I couldn't afford you... sigh

                I agree with you Choco! They were my #1 pick as well...but for some reason they're not allowed at Excellence anymore...:-(



                #488 Dazeydawl

                Dazeydawl
                • Member
                • 861 posts

                  Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

                  Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 



                  #489 ChocoTaco7568

                  ChocoTaco7568
                  • Member
                  • 955 posts

                    Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:33 AM

                    Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

                    Thanks!!! I do love the colors together.. however ithink i almost need to add the brown. Purple and grey are such cool tones the brown would  really warm it up a bit, brown with the coral maybe... i found this and i love it

                     

                    I like this for an inspiration!  it keeps with the vintage/feminie feel that I know wanted.  Looks like a win-win for you and your Fi!



                    #490 soltamargo

                    soltamargo
                    • Vendor
                    • 216 posts

                      Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:01 AM

                      Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

                       Tova... Same here!!!!  lol.. I almost wanted to change our DW to Mexico just to have them as an option.  Sigh, :o( I guess I'll have to be jealous of the other brides Del Sol photos.

                       

                       

                      Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

                      I'm not a maggie sottero bride, but I love seeing your photos pop up on threads on BDW. Del Sol was my number 1 pick for photography until I realized that I couldn't afford you... sigh

                       

                      Thanks for your sweet comments ladies!!!

                       

                      No need to be jealous or sad, a lot of our gals come back to us for a conceptual underwater Anniversary session :) Check this one out: 

                       

                      We wish you all the best and many years of happiness and laughter!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users