• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#461 danak71

danak71
  • Site Supporter
  • 264 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Congrats!!!!! Gotta love ebay! what designer/dress? I bought my dress the conventional way through a bridal salon but i guess you can say i went unconventional because i have yet to try it on (eeekkkkkkkk) I just fell in love with one on line and no store in my city/province had a sample. So i decided to just go for it.

Maggie Sottero Adorae

#462 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
    • 861 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by danak71 

Maggie Sottero Adorae

I looked it up and Its gorgeous!!!!!!  I have a love of maggie dresses so mine is a maggie as well :)

#463 danak71

danak71
      • Site Supporter
      • 264 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:15 PM

I looked it up and Its gorgeous!!!!!!  I have a love of maggie dresses so mine is a maggie as well :)

Thank you...I love it! Which Maggie dress did you get? Have you already received it?

#464 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
        • 861 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:17 PM

Thank you...I love it! Which Maggie dress did you get? Have you already received it?

I got the aiden. No havent recieved it yet. I just ordered it in may so i still have a couple more months to go, which is killing me.

#465 danak71

danak71
          • Site Supporter
          • 264 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

I got the aiden. No havent recieved it yet. I just ordered it in may so i still have a couple more months to go, which is killing me.

Oooooohhhhh! You're going to look amazing in that dress! I love it! I know what you mean about the wait...even though I tried it on at the bridal salon, you couldn't take any pictures there so I'm anxious to get it and try it on and take pics in it! LOL

#466 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
            • 861 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:29 PM

Oooooohhhhh! You're going to look amazing in that dress! I love it! I know what you mean about the wait...even though I tried it on at the bridal salon, you couldn't take any pictures there so I'm anxious to get it and try it on and take pics in it! LOL

Thanks!!! I sure hope so!!! i was an expensive dress so even if i dont like it im stuck with it..... but im sure ill love it! I feel like its been forever since i ordered it being patient is hard

#467 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by cinnagirl 

Haha, exactly. But seriously, you picked a great resort so they shouldn't be complaining! You did the hard work for them. If some of my guests had their way, we'd be staying in some cheap-o two star resort just to save some coin. 

I know we're going to do excursions, but what exactly I haven't decided on. I also haven't decided whether we will "plan" one for our guests. My maid of honor is so gun-ho about the excursions and she keeps asking if I've looked into this one or that, but I really haven't decided yet! I think I'd like to go on La Barcaza at some point, it looks really nice. I don't think it's something that has to be planned that far in advance anyhow, so I'm not too concerned about it at the moment. ;)

If you do decide to go on an excursion, let me know. Maybe we'll book the same one. :)

One would prefer a super expensive island and the other wanted a cruise.. I didn't want to be stuck on a boat for a week nor did I want my guests to pay an insance about to travel.  I think our pick was def a good one with reasonable prices. :o)   lol.. 2star eek!.. Not in another country, no thanks. People amaze me.. lol

I too have heard great things about the La Barcaza, we should look into that in a few months. ;o)

#468 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                • 955 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:29 AM

Glad to see my May brides saying 'Yes to the Dress!' Congrats ladies.

Maggie Sottero Adorae

#469 danak71

danak71
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 264 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Glad to see my May brides saying 'Yes to the Dress!' Congrats ladies.

Thanks Choco! I'm so excited I can't wait to get it!

#470 heather1214

heather1214
                    • 229 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:15 AM

Maggie Sottero Adorae

I'm also wearing the Adorae!! Its soooooo beautiful!!   Did another bride post the aution to sell it?  I ordered mine in May and I'm hoping to have it in the fall!  They said 6-9 months though....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users