Jump to content

Photo

May 2013 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#381 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,350 posts

    Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:49 AM

    Our families were also trying to dictate where we would get married and how, etc. Finally we put our foots down and said this is where we're going, this is the date and we'd love for you to be there, but if not we understand.

     

    Now that we have decided to do what we want and how we want it... It's much better and less of a head ache. :o)



    #382 JoeJoeT

    JoeJoeT
    • Newbie
    • 22 posts

      Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:51 AM

      Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

       Thank you! :o)    Yes ma'am, it is FREE. It also has a great wedding budget to keep track of everything you purchase. I most of all loved how I could add all of my invited guests so that they could find their names and RSVP. I've heard nothing but great commentsfrom our guests about how informative our site was with information.  You should def create one. :o)

       

      Yikes!  Yea, beach bags can be very pricey. Mine were $1 and pretty large. I have pic on my profile showing how I put an extra large towel and 2 liter coke and it had plenty of room. What are your wedding colors? I can try to help you find something online that you like for a reasonable price. :o)  

      Yes if you can help me find some chapter ones that would be so great!!!.. im still undeceive about my wedding colors ( I need to narrow it down, it’s between a shade of pink or red) Pink is my fav color, and red to me is the color of love so idk which one I was yet L

       

      The beach bags I think im going to go with any colors I can find . I think if I narrow the colors its going to be harder to find a great bargain.

       

      If I go to your website is there a link where I can create my own from you page? I really love it and think it would be a GREAT idea.

       

      Thank you so much for your help!



      #383 MissBubbles205

      MissBubbles205
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,350 posts

        Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

        Originally Posted by JoeJoeT 

        Yes if you can help me find some chapter ones that would be so great!!!.. im still undeceive about my wedding colors ( I need to narrow it down, it’s between a shade of pink or red) Pink is my fav color, and red to me is the color of love so idk which one I was yet L

         

        The beach bags I think im going to go with any colors I can find . I think if I narrow the colors its going to be harder to find a great bargain.

         

        If I go to your website is there a link where I can create my own from you page? I really love it and think it would be a GREAT idea.

         

        Thank you so much for your help!

         Sometimes picking colors can help you stick with a theme. :o) And coordinate everything.. Pink and Red possibly? :o)  Has your fiance suggested colors?

         

        I can certainly try to find you some cute ones.. Oh, I got bags for my single guys and boys attending yesterday, at Sallys. (Yes, Sally Beauty Supply!)  They are blue with a red and orange hibiscus flower on them. Super cute and great for $1. (I'll take a pic tonight) The look I went for was the reusable totes. These are great for the beach and not to mention a great deal. and I wont be sad if people never use them or toss them once our DW is over. Are you wanting reusable tote material, canvas, vinyl, thick plastic?

         

        Great!.. I can't wait to see how your site turns out! :o)

         

        You are very very welcome!..



        #384 PuntaBride

        PuntaBride
        • Jr. Member
        • 313 posts

          Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

          Originally Posted by JoeJoeT 

          Yes if you can help me find some chapter ones that would be so great!!!.. im still undeceive about my wedding colors ( I need to narrow it down, it’s between a shade of pink or red) Pink is my fav color, and red to me is the color of love so idk which one I was yet L

           

          The beach bags I think im going to go with any colors I can find . I think if I narrow the colors its going to be harder to find a great bargain.

           

          If I go to your website is there a link where I can create my own from you page? I really love it and think it would be a GREAT idea.

           

          Thank you so much for your help!

           

          There is a forum on here about wedding colours.  Check it out ... you might get ideas.  Are you on Pinterest?  I suggest going there and doing a "pink wedding" search to get some inspiration boards.  For beach bags (or reusable bags) that are not personalized check this site out.  Someone I know got pink ones.  They fold up which is super handy and hold a good amount of stuff in them.  You can order them in different colours and different amounts.  Click on the "no imprint" tab.  

           

          http://www.debcosolu...omCategory=TRUE

           

          My website was made at weddingwindow.com.  You can make a free site or pay and get a bunch more colours/templates.  There are some really good features on there.  I emailed save the date cards in my wedding colours.  You can do your guest list and contact address there.  RSVP on the site.  Do surveys ... the possibilities are endless.  

           

          toddandmichelle.weddingwindow.com



          #385 JoeJoeT

          JoeJoeT
          • Newbie
          • 22 posts

            Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:54 PM

            Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

             Sometimes picking colors can help you stick with a theme. :o) And coordinate everything.. Pink and Red possibly? :o)  Has your fiance suggested colors?

             

            I can certainly try to find you some cute ones.. Oh, I got bags for my single guys and boys attending yesterday, at Sallys. (Yes, Sally Beauty Supply!)  They are blue with a red and orange hibiscus flower on them. Super cute and great for $1. (I'll take a pic tonight) The look I went for was the reusable totes. These are great for the beach and not to mention a great deal. and I wont be sad if people never use them or toss them once our DW is over. Are you wanting reusable tote material, canvas, vinyl, thick plastic?

             

            Great!.. I can't wait to see how your site turns out! :o)

             

            You are very very welcome!..

            Thank you!.. you’re so helpful !! I think I’m leaning towards those reusable totes (they are so convenient! )

             

            I’ve asked my fianc© about his input and he told me that it’s up to me. It think im going to grill him more tonight so he can give me his input.. we have so much to do but we have time J

             

            JoeJoe



            #386 JoeJoeT

            JoeJoeT
            • Newbie
            • 22 posts

              Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

              Hi ladies!

               

              I recall one of you telling me about a forum where we can discuss what to include in the OOT bags.. Do one of you ladies know the link? If so can you please post it plz?

               

              I found my OOT bags already!!  Now im having trouble thinking of what to put inside them L

               

              Any ideas for a beach destination wedding? I have beach towels, and sunscreen down I just don’t know that else to add

               

              Any information will be appreciated

               

              Thanks!!



              #387 MissBubbles205

              MissBubbles205
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,350 posts

                Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:09 AM

                Originally Posted by JoeJoeT 

                Hi ladies!

                 

                I recall one of you telling me about a forum where we can discuss what to include in the OOT bags.. Do one of you ladies know the link? If so can you please post it plz?

                 

                I found my OOT bags already!!  Now im having trouble thinking of what to put inside them L

                 

                Any ideas for a beach destination wedding? I have beach towels, and sunscreen down I just don’t know that else to add

                 

                Any information will be appreciated

                 

                Thanks!!

                 Can't wait to see what bags you found! :o)

                 

                Here is the link you are referring to.  http://www.bestdesti...hat-werent-used

                 

                I had down beach towels but then thought how will I get them all there. Maybe I'm terrible when it comes to packing..

                 

                Here is what we have so far:  (all purchased from $1 tree except cards)

                • Chapstick
                • Hand Sanitizer
                • First aid kits (bandaids, etc)
                • Kleenex
                • Silicone watches in our colors for the kids
                • Frisbe's for the kids
                • Playing cards for all bags

                I also want to include:

                • Sunscreen
                • Aloe
                • Flavor water packets
                • mints
                • gum
                • Possibly pasminas for the ladies.
                • Our resort has a huge lazy rizer looking pool so I'm on the hunt for reasonably priced donut floats.


                #388 JoeJoeT

                JoeJoeT
                • Newbie
                • 22 posts

                  Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

                  Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

                   Can't wait to see what bags you found! :o)

                   

                  Here is the link you are referring to.  http://www.bestdesti...hat-werent-used

                   

                  I had down beach towels but then thought how will I get them all there. Maybe I'm terrible when it comes to packing..

                   

                  Here is what we have so far:  (all purchased from $1 tree except cards)

                  • Chapstick
                  • Hand Sanitizer
                  • First aid kits (bandaids, etc)
                  • Kleenex
                  • Silicone watches in our colors for the kids
                  • Frisbe's for the kids
                  • Playing cards for all bags

                  I also want to include:

                  • Sunscreen
                  • Aloe
                  • Flavor water packets
                  • mints
                  • gum
                  • Possibly pasminas for the ladies.
                  • Our resort has a huge lazy rizer looking pool so I'm on the hunt for reasonably priced donut floats.

                  Thank you!!!

                   

                  I think the beach towels are a good idea but like you said i don’t know how I’m going to get everything out there.

                   

                  So I went to Marshalls this weekend and i found those reusable bags for 1.00 ! and they had them in a beach theme so i was like "i have to get these!! " thank you for the idea... i was going to spend a lot more and i go them for a bargain J

                   

                  I also found my wedding dress this weekend and found my wedding color J Coral Reef



                  #389 MissBubbles205

                  MissBubbles205
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,350 posts

                    Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:45 AM

                    Originally Posted by JoeJoeT 

                    Thank you!!!

                     

                    I think the beach towels are a good idea but like you said i don’t know how I’m going to get everything out there.

                     

                    So I went to Marshalls this weekend and i found those reusable bags for 1.00 ! and they had them in a beach theme so i was like "i have to get these!! " thank you for the idea... i was going to spend a lot more and i go them for a bargain J

                     

                    I also found my wedding dress this weekend and found my wedding color J Coral Reef

                     Your welcome! :o)

                     

                    Awesome!!.. Pot a pic. :o) Those reusable totes are tough to say no to.

                     

                    Congrats on finding your dress! Here is where everyone has been posting pics of theirs. http://www.bestdesti...40#post_1796689

                     

                    Great color choice!  :o)



                    #390 JoeJoeT

                    JoeJoeT
                    • Newbie
                    • 22 posts

                      Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:18 PM

                      Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

                       Your welcome! :o)

                       

                      Awesome!!.. Pot a pic. :o) Those reusable totes are tough to say no to.

                       

                      Congrats on finding your dress! Here is where everyone has been posting pics of theirs. http://www.bestdesti...40#post_1796689

                       

                      Great color choice!  :o)

                       I posted a pic :)






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users