Photo

May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#321 ANGELA2013

ANGELA2013
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:39 PM

Thank you, those prices are even better then what I found before. 

Sorry for the delayed response....here is where I found mine:

http://www.ebay.com/...461478886725486

#322 danak71

danak71
    • Site Supporter
    • 264 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by cinnagirl 

I think we're doing a "wish bowl." We'll read the wishes on our first anniversary. 

152770612329247240_NuwpdWNi_b.jpg

I Love that idea! I don't know if I'd have the discipline to wait a year to read them though. LOL

#323 chrisdior

chrisdior
      • 286 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

Has anyone booked a videographer yet? I'm having a difficult time understanding the packages and the pricing

#324 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
        • 143 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:44 AM

Hi.. I am a May 4th bride, at Grand Coral Beach Club in Playa!

I have booked/completed:

Hotel

Reception

WP

Photographer

DJ

weddingwebsite/STD

and just booughtmy dress last weekend!!

Bridesmaids dresses

MOH dress

In process of booking:

Videographer

Welcome Party location

Make up and Hair

I was wondering if anyone had any information on sending packages to mexico (our wedding planner said we can mail then to her house) but was wondering if anyone had input or heard about shipping stuff. Also what can and cant we bring down with us?

Also when is everyone sending outteh formal invites? I was thinking December and put a RSVP date of Feb? I feel like you know if you going to Mexico by Feb for a May wedding..Plus that way we can get a head count we have 250 invitees we think about 85 will go right now everyone says yes but I will believe it when they book! we have about 35- 40 that have reserved hotel rooms!

BTW- all i do is search flights now!

#325 chrisdior

chrisdior
          • 286 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Sophia2616 

Hi.. I am a May 4th bride, at Grand Coral Beach Club in Playa!

I have booked/completed:

Hotel

Reception

WP

Photographer

DJ

weddingwebsite/STD

and just booughtmy dress last weekend!!

Bridesmaids dresses

MOH dress

In process of booking:

Videographer

Welcome Party location

Make up and Hair

I was wondering if anyone had any information on sending packages to mexico (our wedding planner said we can mail then to her house) but was wondering if anyone had input or heard about shipping stuff. Also what can and cant we bring down with us?

Also when is everyone sending outteh formal invites? I was thinking December and put a RSVP date of Feb? I feel like you know if you going to Mexico by Feb for a May wedding..Plus that way we can get a head count we have 250 invitees we think about 85 will go right now everyone says yes but I will believe it when they book! we have about 35- 40 that have reserved hotel rooms!

BTW- all i do is search flights now!

I was wondering, did you find it cheaper to have your photographer from mexico or are you bringing in a photographer?

#326 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
            • 143 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:09 PM

I actually researched both and it was cheaper for us to just go with one in Mexico; plus we loved his work and when we met him during our site visit we just really hit it off.

#327 nursebrooke

nursebrooke
              • 95 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sophia2616 

I actually researched both and it was cheaper for us to just go with one in Mexico; plus we loved his work and when we met him during our site visit we just really hit it off.

Who did you choose??

Life is better with your best friend, that's why I am marrying mine <3

#328 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
                • 143 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:54 AM

Fine Arts Photography, we went with Alfredo

#329 georgiasl

georgiasl
                  • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

In the past two years I have stayed at the Royal in Playa del Carmen, the Royal in Cancun, and the Valentin Imperial Maya. The Royal in Playa del Carmen was my favorite because the room was gorgeous and the food was amazing. The Valentin's rooms weren't as nice and the food wasn't as good but the grounds and the pool were gorgeous. Hope this helps :-)

#330 georgiasl

georgiasl
                    • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by QuintanaV 

Very true. Taking all our wedding stuff would definitely not be fun! We are staying at a villa with our guests and having our wedding at a beach club. After our guests leave, we really didn't want to pay for the high cost of the villa for just us 2, so we definitely will need to change to an all inclusive resort of some sort so we don't have to worry about meals, etc.
                      What would be an amazing honeymoon resort that's adults only and all-inclusive in the Riviera maya? We were also thinking of traveling to Belize and than flying home from there. Soo many options! I guess the good news is that we still have 11 months
                      Thanks everyone for your input!

In the past two years I have stayed at the Royal in Playa del Carmen, the Royal in Cancun, and the Valentin Imperial Maya. The Royal in Playa del Carmen was my favorite because the room was gorgeous and the food was amazing. The Valentin's rooms weren't as nice and the food wasn't as good but the grounds and the pool were gorgeous. Hope this helps :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users