Photo

May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#2101 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
  • 861 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

I AM SO SWAMPED!!!   I feel like I have so much to do and not enough time!!!  Work is crazy (end of term) and life is just passing me by.  We depart in 3 wks today!!!!!!!  I still need to write my ceremony, figure out the music....gah. Anyone else going batty?

Lol I leave Wednesday morning and still have not finished the music or ceremony. You still have time

#2102 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
    • 955 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 
      Lol I leave Wednesday morning and still have not finished the music or ceremony. You still have time

OMG, it's finally here and I'm so excited for you!  I have a montage of Ali DIY projects playing in my head right now. I know everything is going to come together seamlessly and be beautiful. 

To all my May 4th brides… Congrats, enjoy the moment, and travel safely.

#2103 JA2012

JA2012
      • 334 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

I leave in a week and have been in a total panic all day. At my computer trying to figure out music etc. I know I did this weeks agao but can't seem to find the file anywhere now. So I"m redoing it all from scratch.

To all of the May 4th brides, congrats and good luck...I wish you warm weather, sunny skies and safe travels. Can't wait for your reviews when you return. YEAHHHHHH!!!!

:-)

#2104 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
        • 861 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

Quote: OMG, it's finally here and I'm so excited for you!  I have a montage of Ali DIY projects playing in my head right now. I know everything is going to come together seamlessly and be beautiful.  To all my May 4th brides… Congrats, enjoy the moment, and travel safely.

I leave in a week and have been in a total panic all day. At my computer trying to figure out music etc. I know I did this weeks agao but can't seem to find the file anywhere now. So I"m redoing it all from scratch. To all of the May 4th brides, congrats and good luck...I wish you warm weather, sunny skies and safe travels. Can't wait for your reviews when you return. YEAHHHHHH!!!! :-)

Thanks Ladies!!!! I really wanted to do a planning thread before I left but just haven't had any time and now alot of my DIY is already packed and alot that I haven't even posted on any thread like my flower girl basket and ring bearer pillow (which isn't a pillow) so excited. Hopefully I can get good pictures of everything to post my after the fact planning thread.

#2105 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
          • 503 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Thanks Ladies!!!!

I really wanted to do a planning thread before I left but just haven't had any time and now alot of my DIY is already packed and alot that I haven't even posted on any thread like my flower girl basket and ring bearer pillow (which isn't a pillow) so excited. Hopefully I can get good pictures of everything to post my after the fact planning thread.

I can't believe it is here already for you! CONGRATS!!!!!!! So close! Cannot wait to see how beautiful your day turns out to be! You will be an absolutely stunning bride and have the best time!

#2106 heather1214

heather1214
            • 229 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by khunt29 

I AM SO SWAMPED!!!   I feel like I have so much to do and not enough time!!!  Work is crazy (end of term) and life is just passing me by.  We depart in 3 wks today!!!!!!!  I still need to write my ceremony, figure out the music....gah.

Anyone else going batty?

I lay in bed at night thinking about my "ToDo" list and I had a nightmare that my photographer didn't show up!  My bach is this weekend so I only have 3 days left in this week to do stuff!  Time is just flying by!!! 

#2107 jnitschke

jnitschke
              • 251 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:07 AM

So I had my bachelorette party over the weekend.  Soooo much fun.  My boudoir shoot was awesome.  I looked so good in my photos.  It was a total self esteem boost, I had know idea I could look so beautiful.  It makes me feel so much better for my my wedding.  It also told me that I need to get my make up professionally done, it makes such a big difference on camera.  I can't wait til I have something to post on here for you guys. Eeek! so much to do still!

#2108 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                • 955 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnitschke 

So I had my bachelorette party over the weekend.  Soooo much fun.  My boudoir shoot was awesome.  I looked so good in my photos.  It was a total self esteem boost, I had know idea I could look so beautiful.  It makes me feel so much better for my my wedding.  It also told me that I need to get my make up professionally done, it makes such a big difference on camera.  I can't wait til I have something to post on here for you guys. Eeek! so much to do still!

Glad to hear that your bachelorette party and BD session were both a success. I swear I would do a BD shoot every 6 months if I could afford it. It was the greatest dose of self-esteem that I've ever had. I take sneak peeks of my pics every now and then when Justin is out of the house.

#2109 heather1214

heather1214
                  • 229 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:46 AM

Hey Ladies who did a BD, shutterfly has a special going on for calendars, a 12 month is like $12.00 or something and 18 is $13.99, I think it's a cute idea to hang in their office at home!  It's hard to narrow down the best pictures though!

#2110 Juliebeth

Juliebeth
                    • 54 posts
                    • Wedding Date:June 20, 2014

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:05 PM

Good luck on your wedding!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users