Photo

May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#1951 georgiasl

georgiasl
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

Wow just started to realize all the things I still need to do! Better get organized. Kinda fell off the planning waggon back in November after I ordered the dress, sent out the invites and booked the photographer.

#1952 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
    • 313 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

AppleMark

I also had my bachelorette party recently.  I decided to give my bridesmaids their wedding gift that weekend because I knew they would all be buying things as we got closer to the date and didn't want them getting these items.  They absolutely loved them and were so grateful.  I'm glad because they have done so much for me!

-Beach Bag (Indigo)

-Havaianas (Flip Flops)

-Lotion/Body Spray (Bath and Body Works)

-Lip Balm

-Personalized Luggage Tag (Michael's)

-Tumbler (Dollar Tree + Davet Designs Sticker)

-Nail File (Michael's)

-Sleep Mask (Michael's)

-Money/Room Key Holder (Ebay)

-Robe ... the colours are a bit off in the photo (Etsy)

#1953 cinnagirl

cinnagirl
      • 261 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

AppleMark

I also had my bachelorette party recently.  I decided to give my bridesmaids their wedding gift that weekend because I knew they would all be buying things as we got closer to the date and didn't want them getting these items.  They absolutely loved them and were so grateful.  I'm glad because they have done so much for me!

-Beach Bag (Indigo)

-Havaianas (Flip Flops)

-Lotion/Body Spray (Bath and Body Works)

-Lip Balm

-Personalized Luggage Tag (Michael's)

-Tumbler (Dollar Tree + Davet Designs Sticker)

-Nail File (Michael's)

-Sleep Mask (Michael's)

-Money/Room Key Holder (Ebay)

-Robe ... the colours are a bit off in the photo (Etsy)

Those are some really awesome gifts!! I love the robes especially. Do you mind me asking who the Etsy seller was?

#1954 JA2012

JA2012
        • 334 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

ONE MONTH TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1955 KDoyle

KDoyle
          • 218 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by JA2012 

ONE MONTH TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo freaking out!!!! It`s one month today we leave and I have sooooo much to do still!!!! (and no time to do it  Hello PANIC mode!!! LOL

#1956 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
            • 143 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:20 AM

We leave in 18 days!!!!! I am so excited! I have already mentally "checked" out of work. Good thing I only have 9 more "work days" left

#1957 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
              • 955 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia2616 

We leave in 18 days!!!!! I am so excited! I have already mentally "checked" out of work. Good thing I only have 9 more "work days" left

I know what you mean, isn't it awful.  My productively has diminished over the past two weeks, but I'm also long overdue for a vaca.  I'm so excited for you, especially since your wedding venue and accommodations were my top choices when we decided on a DW.  If only you had my top choice for photography would I truly be jealous.

My May 2013 brides better come back and share a few picks and highlights from their wedding day. I'm so happy for all of us, especially since I've been corresponding with most of you for over a year now. 

#1958 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
                • 143 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:42 AM

Thank you so much!!!! I honestly cant believe that we have been on this forum for over a year and its almost here!!! I cant wait to see and read all the recaps and highlights of all the May 2013 brides!!! ANDDD I cant wait to see pics!

I am really nervous about bring my dress on the plane. I have already had 2 nightmares that security said my garment bag is too big for a carry on! I mean what would I do!!!

#1959 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
                  • 313 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:18 AM

Eeeeek such exciting times for all of us!!!  It's crunch time and countdowns are officially starting.  Weather here is absolute crap so vaca around the corner is totally necessary, spring is not happening the way I want it to!!!

#1960 MSPOKRAN

MSPOKRAN
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 88 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

Ok ladies I've starting trying to put our vows together. I know there are many posts out there but I am having trouble piecing them all together. Does anyone have vows written start to finish that they wouldnt mind sharing? I am incorporating a sand ceremony as well and just not sure how to do it and how it all comes together.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users