May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#1931 MSPOKRAN

MSPOKRAN
  • Site Supporter
  • 88 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:32 PM

Congrats Emily! We are doing the same thing 5/10! Let us all know how it goes.

#1932 MSPOKRAN

MSPOKRAN
    • Site Supporter
    • 88 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

There is a thread called Share Your Ceremony Script- still "piecey" but the best I've found so far. Just search on that term.

#1933 Emily11386

Emily11386
      • Site Supporter
      • 244 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image We are legally married now!
        May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
        33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#1934 LKocelko

LKocelko
        • 350 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:20 PM

Welp, I had my bachelorette last night. I am still hurting - don't bounce back like I used to in college!

#1935 KDoyle

KDoyle
          • 218 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

Welp, I had my bachelorette last night. I am still hurting - don't bounce back like I used to in college!

Lol, ya just not the same I tell ya! Hope you had a great time! FiancĀ© had his last night too and he's been a hurtin unit all day today lol...next weekends our jack & Jill and weekend after is my stagette! Not looking forward to the hangovers LOL

#1936 KDoyle

KDoyle
            • 218 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

Lol, ya just not the same I tell ya! Hope you had a great time! FiancĀ© had his last night too and he's been a hurtin unit all day today lol...next weekends our jack & Jill and weekend after is my stagette! Not looking forward to the hangovers LOL

#1937 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
              • 366 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

Just had mine this past weekend as well!  Still recovering!  Thank goodness I took off of work today.  I slept 11 hours last night and I am still exhausted!   Yay to the last single partying we'll ever do!!   

#1938 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                • 955 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:22 AM

So sad that my Bachelorette Party weekend is over, but it was great fun and suprsingly didn't result in the worst hangover of my life.  But I also consumed more water and coconut water in the 48hours than I thought was humanly possible, but it was a great pay-off. I was able to rally for brunch on Sunday and enjoyed a few bloody mary's.  It was the perfect weekend to start off the next 4 weeks of sobriety. 

#1939 KristieT

KristieT
                  • 430 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:30 AM

Hi Ladies,

So excited for everyone! What an exciting time. I also had my stagette last weekend.

I am so thankful for my wonderful bridesmaids! they did an amazing job! We learned how to pole dance, have a stagette themed game of cranium and then headed out on the town in a limo! This made me even more excited for the trip to Mexico with all my friends and foamy.

As a few of you have stated previous, my concentration at work is increasingly depleting by the day :)

#1940 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
                    • 143 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Emily11386 

We are legally married now!

Congrats!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users