May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#1841 KDoyle

KDoyle
  • 218 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

You probably do because everything came quickly - at the most 1 1/2 weeks after I ordered them and then I just super glued the post card to the fan.   Another easy option, I was in Party City (not sure if they have one in Canada - but really any party store probably has these) and I found program paper that you can buy and then you just print your own.  Super easy and cheap! 

However, I also don't think programs are necessary. I think we all get what is going on.  Plus, people will have been all together for at least a day or maybe more and they will probably already know who is doing what.  

I am going to see if I can order them --I wanted to tie ribbon with the accent colors we are doing at the wedding onto the fans.....so I will check them out! Thanks!!!

#1842 danak71

danak71
    • Site Supporter
    • 264 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by uhura526 

is everyone here doing wedding programs?  I pretty much decided against them but I still have time to change my mind but I gotta do it this week.  Only 26 guests for us and just a MOH and BM make up our wedding party so not sure what else to put on the program. What are you guys doing?

We're doing programs but I don't think that you HAVE to necessarily. Here is ours...

Attached Files

#1843 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:30 AM

posted this in the now jade thread accidently, meant to post here! Oh well maybe I will get twice the answers now! :) super random question: those of you that have white linen button down shirts for groomsmen, are you planning on them wearing undershirts (t-shirt) or nothing underneath at all, I am the most clueless person when it comes to menswear I think. My fianc© suggested the ribbed cotton undershirts but I know those will show and look horrible.

As far as I know none of the guys are doing any undershirt. But I haven't stated to any of them my preference so who knows they might be. But my preference would be nothing underneath I don't like being able to see the outline. But my guys are also wearing vests so that does hide whatever might show through

#1844 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
        • 861 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:35 AM

is everyone here doing wedding programs?  I pretty much decided against them but I still have time to change my mind but I gotta do it this week.  Only 26 guests for us and just a MOH and BM make up our wedding party so not sure what else to put on the program. What are you guys doing?

I do have programs made up but I have yet to print them. We have about 24 people that are not part of the wedding party. I did programs like in sunsandsurf's planning thread, the 'so you're going to sit through a wedding ones' I'm kinda anal and have also realized maybe a little controlling lol so I thought they were a cute and hilarious way of telling people everything that was going on

Attached Files

#1845 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
          • 861 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

I leave exactly one month from today!!!! My small apartment looks like a wedding bomb went off and today is my first dress fitting!

#1846 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
            • 861 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

I leave exactly one month from today!!!! My small apartment looks like a wedding bomb went off and today is my first dress fitting!

#1847 LKocelko

LKocelko
              • 350 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

This is a mock-up of our centerpieces. Does it look okay only having the rocks and candle in the smallest vase? It's so small that a flower didn't really fit, plus I didn't want all 3 to look exactly the same.

#1848 uhura526

uhura526
                • 330 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:09 AM

thanks ladies.  I decided to stick with my original plan and skip the programs. I need to stop finding more things to bring with me. I am leaving two weeks from tomorrow and I am afraid I'll forget something so I keep finding little things to buy or do lol  I just did a last minute order for my personalized cake and knife server set. Stop me now! haha  

#1849 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
                  • 366 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:40 AM

One month for me too!!! Yay!!

#1850 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                    • 955 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Too exciting, let us know how you make out with your fitting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users