My Final TO DO List based on month:
- Slideshow of pictures (FI task)
- Plan first dance - probably to "Marry Me"
- Order ceremony programs (waiting on final Vistaprint stuff)
- Order welcome brochure (waiting on final info from resort and then will print all Vistaprint stuff)
- Check resort has final documents (FI task)
- Choose wedding toasts (who and when) & inform speakers
- Finalize escort cards
- Make sure welcome bags are complete (pretty sure they are but waiting for last materials - also need to buy tissue paper)
- Email guests: food requests, itinerary, suggested packing list, etc.
- Finalize trip schedule & venues
- Finish honeymoon booking
- Pick up dress (already scheduled)
- Write vows
- Call credit cards to tell them will be using them in Jamaica
- Make photocopies of credit cards and passports
- Finalize music list including aisle songs, mom/son, brother/sister dances and MUST PLAY and DO NOT PLAY lists
- Write personalized cards to family members
- Pick up all last travel stuff (sunscreen, medicines, etc.).
- Photographer: make final payment, send day of schedule, and send final photo shots want
- Officiant: confirm arrival time and finalize ceremony
- DJ: send song list, confirm arrival time, and make final payment
- Videographer: Send day of schedule, and music list want for video
- Makeup/Hair: Confirm arrival time
- Resort: send finalized list (reception venue, food, music, etc.)
MAY 4 2013 WEDDING
MAY (post wedding)
- Change insurance policies and beneficiaries
- Health benefits changes?
- Order extra pages for passport (Bride task - need it for honeymoon)
- Sell all extra stuff on BDW
- Make a wedding photo book (hopefully have photos by now)
- Make family gifts - wedding photo books
- Check on wedding certificate if it hasn't arrived
NOVEMBER = HONEYMOON!
After honeymoon, work on name change - SS card, driver's license, work, passport, etc.