Photo

May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#1321 KristiCie

KristiCie
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

What a great idea. I am trying to get together a few things for our welcome bags and wouldn't have thought to do this. Thanks so much. Would you mind sending the template for it. It looks so professional. Great job! :)

Kristi

#1322 LKocelko

LKocelko
    • 350 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by KristiCie 

What a great idea. I am trying to get together a few things for our welcome bags and wouldn't have thought to do this. Thanks so much. Would you mind sending the template for it. It looks so professional. Great job! :)

Kristi

Unless you have 150 posts you wont' be able to open, I'd need your email, if you want to PM it to me. Thanks!

#1323 sosodj

sosodj
      • 199 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Has anyone ordered the Double-Wall Plastic Tumblers with Straws, 16 oz. at the dollar tree? How is the quality?

#1324 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
        • 955 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by sosodj 

Has anyone ordered the Double-Wall Plastic Tumblers with Straws, 16 oz. at the dollar tree? How is the quality?

AllieH purchased these for her OOT bags and loved them. They even survived a few cycles in the dishwasher. She also bought special water resistant labels.  I honestly don't think you can beat the price.

#1325 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
          • 313 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by sosodj 

I just bought these the other day!  I bought 45 clear ones.  There were a few with cracks, but I sorted through and picked out the good ones.  The plastic isn't as good as the expensive ones, but they will certainly last the trip and longer.  I also ordered waterproof stickers from Etsy.  They should arrive soon.  Can't wait!!!

#1326 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
            • 340 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

Hello beautiful ladies,

Just thought I would let you know that Groupon has a deal for the next 2 days on Pasminas! 3 for $24 in all kinds of colors. So for any of you brides out there that wanted to give away pashminas this is a great deal.

Best,

Melissa

http://www.groupon.c...img&d=deal-page

#1327 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
              • 313 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

Anyone doing an after the wedding reception??? I was originally not thinking about this .... but now I am.  Worried about cost.

#1328 LKocelko

LKocelko
                • 350 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

Anyone doing an after the wedding reception??? I was originally not thinking about this .... but now I am.  Worried about cost.

Like an at home reception? Or at the resort?

#1329 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
                  • 313 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

Like an at home reception? Or at the resort?

Sorry, one at home!

#1330 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
                    • 340 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

Sorry, one at home!

We're doing an AHR and to make up for the cost we're not going all out for our reception in Mexico. I would check to see if you can host a cocktail reception in your hometown. We're doing it at Gordon Biersch here in CO becuase they will allow us to have their private room for $25 and we can give them our budget and they'll work with it. We didn't need anything fancy since we're doing the whole "wedding" thing in Mexico. The AHR is really for the elderly relatives that don't travel well. BTW don't mention "wedding reception" to any places that your looking at home cuz they tag on extra $$$ at the word wedding. I made that mistake a few times and then just startin g using the words "gathering" or "party".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users