May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#1311 chrystine888

chrystine888
  • 93 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by danak71 

Was that price $15.99 for just one or for the pair?

The price was for each, I bought 2 :-)

#1312 cherany

cherany
    • 234 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by chrystine888 

The price was for each, I bought 2 :-)

Oh, wow, thank you so much for pointing that out!  A bridesmaid is wearing these in our wedding, and I have a feeling she may have ordered just one... 

#1313 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
      • 255 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

Here is an update to my last post!. I did ask the seamstress to take out the dress a little bit so it wasnt so "mermaid" and she has shipped me the dress, here it is: Sorry for the photo quality they were taken on my blackberry! The dress is wrinkled from the shipping but you get the idea. The dress fits like a glove ( a little big in the chest) but I will get it taken in.  $220 plus $30shipping and  $20 duty = $270 The dress is made wonderfully,  it has boning and bra cups sewn in! Very impresssed and happy and would absoluetly recomment Wonderxue for anyone looking to have a dress made!

Wow! It turned out amazing, it looks great on you!

#1314 LKocelko

LKocelko
        • 350 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

Just finished our timeline for the welcome bags! Well, my FI just finished them...but I'm very happy :) So glad he's figured out Publisher, because doing our own menu, programs, and timelines is saving us a lot of $$!!

#1315 uhura526

uhura526
          • 330 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

Just finished our timeline for the welcome bags! Well, my FI just finished them...but I'm very happy :) So glad he's figured out Publisher, because doing our own menu, programs, and timelines is saving us a lot of $$!!

That's cute!  BTW, what is a "health bar"?  Is that not dinner?

#1316 LKocelko

LKocelko
            • 350 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by uhura526 

That's cute!  BTW, what is a "health bar"?  Is that not dinner?

Thanks! That's the name of the restaurant where we're having our reception at the resort. Kind of a weird name, I know :)

#1317 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
              • 340 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

OMG those look so amazing!!! Good job!

#1318 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
                • 255 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

These look great! I've tried using Publisher, it was a total fail! haha

#1319 LKocelko

LKocelko
                  • 350 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by RNtoBe 

Thanks, I'm also inept and don't have the patience. I just found some on Etsy I liked, showed him, and asked him to replicate :) If anyone wants me to send it to them as a template, let me know! I'm more than happy to and have already done so for many of my fellow El Dorado brides.

#1320 jnitschke

jnitschke
                    • 251 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by RNtoBe 

If you have the newest office, you can actually do everything that publisher can do in Word.  and it might even be little more user friendly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users