RNtoBe
  • 255 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:23 PM

I wish I could see it :(

#1152 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
    • 861 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

[ATTACHMENT=13057]photo.JPG (169k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] I attached a picture of the invites I sent out, They were a HIT!!! I highly recommend this seller too on Etsy!

Super Cute!!!!!

#1153 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
      • 340 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Sophia2616 

I attached a picture of the invites I sent out, They were a HIT!!! I highly recommend this seller too on Etsy!

Loooove them!! So cute, congrats!

Attached Files

#1154 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
        • 198 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:57 AM

I didn't do passports or boarding passes. I found a gorgeous beach image that I knew I wanted to include in our paper goods, so I had a suite designed on Etsy. It is a traditional rectangle invitation, info card and response card. I'm going to add a belly band, raffia, and starfish I think! 

#1155 LKocelko

LKocelko
        • 350 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

In an effort to save money, my fiance decided to try and create our own menu, programs, and wedding day timelines for the welcome bags. So far he managed to make the menu (based off one I liked on Wedding Paper Divas) and I'm super excited/impressed!

Attached Files

• Attached File  Menu.jpg   75.39KB   18 downloads

#1156 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
          • 340 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

In an effort to save money, my fiance decided to try and create our own menu, programs, and wedding day timelines for the welcome bags. So far he managed to make the menu (based off one I liked on Wedding Paper Divas) and I'm super excited/impressed!

OMG are one of you graphic designers?? That is aaaamazing! Looks so good.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Menu.jpg   75.39KB   18 downloads

#1157 LKocelko

LKocelko
            • 350 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by melnryluvco 

OMG are one of you graphic designers?? That is aaaamazing! Looks so good.

Thank you! What a compliment! We just found one we liked and tried to replicate it, my fiance did it in Microsoft Publisher. I think it only took him a couple hours or so. We're basically going to use the same one for our program, and then he's doing a wedding timeline also. If you like them or are interested in using it as a template send me a private message, I'll see if maybe he can email you the original.

#1158 kathryn83

kathryn83
              • 86 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Sophia2616 

I attached a picture of the invites I sent out, They were a HIT!!! I highly recommend this seller too on Etsy!

I used this designer for our boarding pass invites. She's great!

Attached Files

#1159 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
                • 340 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

Thank you! What a compliment! We just found one we liked and tried to replicate it, my fiance did it in Microsoft Publisher. I think it only took him a couple hours or so. We're basically going to use the same one for our program, and then he's doing a wedding timeline also. If you like them or are interested in using it as a template send me a private message, I'll see if maybe he can email you the original.

Hmmm I never thought to use Micro Publisher before?!?! We just got our invites, mailing labels, and RSVP cards in. I got them free on vista print for Black Friday. Just had to pay shipping. When you go to print them check out vistaprint.com and catprint.com to see what kind of deals you can get to have them professionally done. Great job on incorporating such a cute and personal theme  to your wedding!

Attached Files

#1160 Maybeachbride

Maybeachbride
                  • 186 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by melnryluvco 

Hmmm I never thought to use Micro Publisher before?!?! We just got our invites, mailing labels, and RSVP cards in. I got them free on vista print for Black Friday. Just had to pay shipping. When you go to print them check out vistaprint.com and catprint.com to see what kind of deals you can get to have them professionally done. Great job on incorporating such a cute and personal theme  to your wedding!

I have been using Vista print too.  Groupon has a deal right now ( Someone on here posted the link on this thread or another one) that you pay $17 and get $70 worth of stuff plus 30% off.  I ordered some thank you cards and some other stuff and I am about to order invitations.  It is going come out cheaper than the DIY kits! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users